Lost Soul

Here it is enjoy!

* * * *

Chapter 5

When we got home it was empty. Apparently Paul had pack business and mom went into town. Leo went to his room while I went to mine. I put on some sweatpants and a black tight strapless blouse. I turned my I-pod to 'say something' by Austin and started doing my algebra2 homework. After 30 minutes I was finally on my second problem when my brain just shut down. I mean seriously, I had no idea what numbers went where or what equation to use! Stupid math. I have up and decided to ask Leo. I knocked on his door but he wasn't answering. After my third knock I went in. As I walked in Leo was just stepping out of the bathroom, dripping wet...oh lord, he only had a towel on! Which hung dangerously low on his hips and oh my gawd his perfect eight pack was just steps away. Oh Jesus this guy was like some Greek god. Sure werewolf's were good looking but this guy put them all to shame. "umm...sorry! I knocked but you well you didn't answer I can come later!" he looked startled but said "you don't have to... Just take a seat while I change" I nodded and sat on his bed. I couldn't stop thinking about his abs and how his arms would feel around me while his hands rubbed circles on my waist and his lips were working their magic all over... STOP! His step-brother! I'm in so much trouble. When he came out he was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. Great! He smiled and said "so what did you need?" I smiled and said "can you help me with my homework?" he nodded and said "sure, let's see it" we spent the rest of the day doing my homework ok he did it. I was too busy staring at the way his muscles flexed when he wrote, the way he scratched his hair while thinking, or the way he scrunched his eyebrows when something was hard. Or how when on occasions our fingers brushed and sparks were sent all through my body. I was confused yet I liked it. I was too busy staring at him when my cell phone rung. I gave Leo an I'm sorry look and he smiled "hey mooom what's up,where are you?" 'sweetie I'm on a plane with Paul, we're going to visit his mom, it's a last minute thing, sorry, it's only for 5 days! Im taking Angelo as well. Take care and go to school. Tomorrow is the last day anyways before spring break. Love yall!' o no she didn't! Leo looked at me and said "that was weird" I nodded and said "let's watch a movie!" he gave his charming smile and said "sure come on" we were watching the Lorax my choice, when half way through the movie I was shocked when Leo pulled me closer to him on the couch resting his arm over my shoulders. I didn't hesitate because it felt... Right. When the movie was over I turned to look at him and found him staring at me. He was staring at me with intensity it made me nervous. I smiled and he smiled back, I unconsciously licked my lips and his eyes followed my movement making him groan. With out thinking I found myself getting closer to him, our lips brushed lightly and I looked at him. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his lap so I was straddling him and he pulled me closer so our lips were fully touching. The kiss was soft yet passionate. It made me melt right into his arms while our lips moved in sync, it felt right. He nipped at my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly allowed him take control. He became dominant and I liked it, my hands traveled from his chest to his hair and I felt him shiver making me smile into the kiss, which caused him to hold me tighter. His hands had gone under my shirt to my lower back, doing lazy circles yet making me go wild I pulled on his hair and he growled biting my bottom lip making me moan. We pulled away both trying to control our breathing. I rested my head on his chest and he sighed in content. When I managed to control myself I looked up at him and smiled he smiled back and I said "I'm going to bed ok?" he nodded and said "night Candy" I smiled and whispered goodnight. When I got to my room I jumped into bed smiling like an idiot and fell asleep.

* * * *

There it is! I know its short but the next one will be longer! Hoped you enjoyed! Comment, Vote, and Fan ;)

XoXo