15 | no regrets

AN:
Hi, guys, since this is a quick update, please make sure that you've read Chapter 14 (Sweet Place) before reading this one.

From now on, this book will be rated Mature.

Strong and descriptive sexual content ahead.

***

I've thought that Cal and I are going to watch movies -- just chilling around while waiting for Jasmine to come home from her field trip -- but I realize how wrong I was

Because right now, at this very moment, we're not paying any attention to the movie. Instead, I find myself sitting on Cal's lap, kissing him back.

His hands roam my back while I wrap my arms around his neck. When he softly bites my bottom lip, I let out a small gasp. He takes that chance to shove his tongue into my mouth for the first time, exploring. His hands then get under my shirt and trace the skin on my bare back, sending shivers down my spine.

This kiss is different than the previous ones. I can see that he was holding back before. I can feel his unmistakable desire now. Our tongues dance with each other, but as soon as I feel his hand cupping my breast under my shirt, I pull away.

"Cal," I moan, but he just groans in return, nibbling the skin on my neck.

"Goddammit," he rasps. "You're going to be the death of me." He kneads my breast while his other hand holds my neck in place so that he can keep kissing my mouth.

The next thing I do is surprising. I pull away from the kiss and take off my shirt, giving him easier access to my body. He inhales my breast like I'm some kind of addiction and unclasps my bra, leaving my upper body bare naked.

"Oh God, Cal," I whimper as he takes my nipple into his mouth and open-mouth kisses my breast. I feel strange, and unbelievably good. I've never made out with a guy before, and Cal makes me feel as if hot honey is pouring from my heart down to the area between my thighs.

My fingers find his hair when he licks my nipple inside his mouth and sucks it. He then gives my other breast the same attention. It feels so good. He makes me feel so good.

Cal lifts me and carries me into his room with my legs still wrapping around his waist. He then puts me back on the ground and corners me against the wall. He laces our fingers above my head and kisses me again.

"Fuck." This is the second time I hear him say that today. "Tell me to stop," he whispers painfully against my lips, as though he has zero control of what he's doing.

What fears me is that I don't feel like stopping him. I would even die if he stopped, because it would only make me crave him even more.

I shake my head, telling him to continue. He stares at me with a serious expression, and I kiss him hard, cupping his cheeks. I want to take away all his worries.