Fam 🤩🤩🥳

And we all were busy with preparing things for the party ! We called amma and everyone of our family! And they obliged to come after our compulsion! They didn't wanted to be disturbing our party here ! But we invited our family and my friends and Karthik friends! And they said they will come today evening! And his friends said they will come on the morning of our wedding reception! As they can't close restaurant for days ! So we agreed! And I was shifting my necessary things to Divya room ! When everyone of our family comes means , we should spare them room right! Divya room is big and she said she is ok with my friends staying there with us ! So we five girls take that room ! And Karthik will stay with My anna and Rohan ! And Anna's will both take a room ! And amma and appa in a room and mama and Athai in a room ! As much as me and Karthik wants to stay in our room , everyone will be here ! And moreover there will be problem with arrangements! So I said I will stay with the girls ! And it will be helpful for all to mingle right !! And I was making extra beds ready in our room , when I felt a warm hand enclose my waist from behind! And I smiled at that !

Me : Karthik...

Karthik: Mm...

Me : Do you need anything to drink ?

Karthik: No .... I need a kiss !

Me : What about your fitness drink ! You always drink that right! Why suddenly a fitness kiss ?

Karthik: No ! I want to stay fit this way ! Like staying fit in your Anna's way!

    I blushed and hitted him on his hands which was on my waist and he chuckled !

Karthik: Why are you leaving this room ?

Me : It's not like I will be far ! I will be in next room !

Karthik: When everyone comes , even that is a mile distant!

Me : It's ok ! Let them see , how romantic Karthik will be even when everyone is ! And they themselves will give us our room and go !!

       I said laughing and he smiled at that !

Karthik: Ok ! When are you going to get dress for our reception?

Me : Everyone comes here today right! So probably day after tomorrow! We have 5 days more for our reception!

Karthik: Do u want to invite any college or school friends? ..

Me : I don't have anyone !

Karthik : Why ?

Me : Everyone always tease me ! I study well so everyone comes to me for just getting the notes and assignments! And I don't even mind that , they always tease me with my looks ! But I don't mind anyone , I have Priya and varsha right! So , they know me completely!

Karthik : What is wrong with your looks ? U are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen !

Me : I never wear makeup! And with studying this and that , I will have dark circles and my body will be chubby ! But most girls wear makeup and will be slim and they will look beautiful in that ! I have never stepped inside a parlour in my life ever ! Even for the wedding , I got ready , just that day ! I didn't trial anything! That was my first time wearing a makeup ! And they always say I look really tragic for my age ! They even made the boys tease me !

Karthik : Please don't ever make them come to me or introduce them !

Me : Why ?

Karthik: I will kill them for real ! If they come in front of me and say something about you !!

Me : I think that might happen soon !

Karthik: How ?

Me : Because , I received a message today morning that , there will be our school reunion in a month !