Family time 😇🤩

And we both went home after having dinner ! I said to Karthik about how I was asked to marry and how I obliged without any option ! And he listened keenly , I love him more now ! He already got passed in my first 2 lover qualities ! 1. He should share his life with me and he did by saying how his life was ! 2. He should listen to my talks and he is ! He listened so keenly and I feel really close with him already ! I don't know , what I am going to do ! He said just friends and I already love him ! Let's see what happens ! And we both went to home by night and mama and Athai looked at us eagerly ! And Karthik went to his room directly without looking at mama !

    I know he feels mama was the reason for sneha maa death ! But maybe there was some reason behind their fights right ! I don't know , let's wait some more time and discover it ! They both hugged me and I hugged them back !

Athai : How was your day Maa ?

Me : Pretty good athai !

    She smiled widely at me and mama spoke....

Mama : He didn't hurt you by saying anything right kanna ? He can be tough sometimes , but he won't say anything to hurt someone intentionally!

Me : I know mama ! He didn't say anything bad , we both just talked !

     I bidded good night to them and went to the room and saw him sitting there angrily ! I don't know what happened suddenly ! I went near him and asked !

Me : Are you ok Karthik ?

Karthik : I am ! I don't know , I feel so angry when I see him ! I even feel disgusted to call him appa !

     He said with his hands clenched and I sat beside him and holded his hand !

Me : Don't worry everything will be alright ! Can I ask you something ?

Karthik : Yes ...

Me : When you were with sneha maa , at any time did she said to you that your dad is bad and cried to you !

Karthik : No...

Me : Did she ever said , you shouldn't talk with him because they fought with eachother?

Karthik : No...

Me : I feel , she always said to you to be a good person , kind hearted one and respect everyone ! Especially your dad ! Did she said this ?

Karthik : Yes ....

Me : See ! Even sneha maa wants you to have a good relationship with your appa ! Every married couple has some issues with them Karthik ! I could see from mama eyes and his talks that he loved u and still loves you ! They might have some misunderstandings ! But look at you , you spent 24 years of your life hating your dad ! I am pretty sure , Sneha maa loved your dad and still loves you ! She might be upset that they have some  problems but both of them would have never stopped loving eachother ! So , I know it's difficult , atleast try your best to not avoid mama intentionally! He is upset that you are avoiding him , that's it ! And I know that you still love him , but your anger clouds your love for him ! If u both talk , you can defeinetly patch up your wounds !

Karthik : Do he really love me ?

     He asked like a child....

Me: Ofcourse he does ! Look into his eyes for a moment , and u will know, how much he still love you ! Atleast try once for your maa ! She will be happy to see her husband and son together!

      I said and Karthik smiled !

Karthik : Thanks Roshini ! No one ever said to me like this ! I will try my best to be a son my mom wanted !