Alexandria

"How much longer?." Maggie asked as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Just a few more miles.." Aaron replied. Daryl walked in silence. He wanted to make it very clear that he was not happy with going to this 'Alexandria' sanctuary. "There ! ." Aaron yelled happily, as he pointed to the steel gates and ran over to them.

"Gladdis!." He yelled and within seconds the gates opened. The sound of children playing in the streets filled Daryl's ears and he instantly thought of beth and sighed. "C'mon daryl." Maggie said sternly as she walked through the gates in awe. It was like stepping into a dream, children playing in the street, elders sitting on their porches with their grandchildren on their knee - it was incredible. After the two stepped in gladdis closed the gates and approached them.

"Gladdis, this is - uhh,"

"Maggie Greene, this is Daryl Dixon." Gladdis raised an eyebrow. "Another greene checking into Alexandria, interesting." Both Maggie and daryl felt their guts twist. "Wait another Greene?," Maggie asked frantically. "W-Whats the first name?!."

"I'm afraid i cannot tell you that for confidentiality reasons-"

"I need to know if my sisters here!!" She yelled and gladdis pursed her lips and glared at her. "Bethany Greene." Daryl dropped his crossbow and smiled. "Where is she - is she here?." He asked and gladdis laughed. "Yes she is, but before you go into the sanctuary i will need your weapons. You can sign them out at any time when you need to go outside the gates." Daryl happily plopped his into her hands. "W-Where is she?." He asked frantically and gladdis pointed to a home down the street. "119." Within seconds, daryl found himself running down the street to the home.

When he reached it he rang the doorbell several times due to his anticipation. When he heard the door unlock he grinned ear to ear. Beth stands there, her long blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. The cuts on her face had healed and become scars but it made her all the more beautiful.

"D-Daryl?!."

Hey guys

So they're reunited (FINALLY WOOT WOOT) haha but i hope you enjoyed, i have good things planned for the story so stick around!

Aut, xx