Shopping

Cassia puts her lips on Aaron's chest and kisses a trail all the way to his naval, she stops and looks up at him with bedroom eyes then starts to make love to him with her mouth.

INT. Hotel Hallway Day

Aarons opens the door and Cassia walks out the door first, carrying her handbag, shes walking sexily, swaying her hips as she walks. Aaron walks beside her with his arm wrapped around her waist,

INT. Aaron car

Aaron driving, he reaches down and turns the radio on.

Cassia- (smiles at Aaron) I had a really good time

Aaron- (smiles) I've been looking for you a long time

EXT. Cassia's house.

Aaron drives up in front of the house and stops. He walks around the car to open Cassia's door.

She steps out of the car and Aaron closes the door. He walks around the car to the driver side and waits for her to unlock her front door. Cassia looks back and waves, Aaron waves back .

Cassia- Bye (smiles and waves at Aaron girlishly)

Aaron- Bye (He grins back)

INT. Cassia's living room

Cassia walks inside the door and greets her dog. She bends down and talks baby talk to her.

Cassia- How are you doing baby girl? You're such a pretty girl

Cassia hangs up her keys by the door and goes up the stairs to her bedroom

EXT. Cassia's house. Morning.

INT. Cassia's living room

Cassia is doing sit ups in her living room floor, she has on black yoga pants and a tank-top with black tennis shoes, she is playing her work out playlist on her phone.

INT. Cassia's kitchen

Cassia makes herself a salad for lunch with turkey bacon

Cassia's cellphone rings, her transgender male friends Lexi is calling. Cassia answers.

Cassia- Hello

Lexi- Hey girl when are we gonna hangout?

Cassia- Girl I have been so busy, I could use a night out. Did you have something in mind?

Lexi- Wanna go shopping or get a wax? Maybe makeovers?

Cassia- I wanna do some shopping, I need to find a new outfit.

Lexi- Sounds good, I'm off work tomorrow, wanna go then?

Cassia- Sure!!

Lexi- I'll pick you up, what time you wanna go?

Cassia- Noon.

Lexi- Okay see ya then!

INT. Lexi's car. Day

Lexi and Cassia pull up to the "Exchange factor" and head inside.

INT. Day Thrift Store

The store is a punk rock thrift store. The two of them were looking around the store. Lexi tries a few things on in the dressing room. Lexi buys a pair of shoes.

Lexi- I'm so excited!! I found a pair of women's shoes that fit my size 12 foot! Here try this outfit on!

Cassia goes inside the dressing room to try on the outfit. Her phone recieves a text. It's Aaron. She opens and reads it.

Aaron- Hey is it okay for us to meet at the book store to work on the screen play tonight at 7?