Lunch.

INT. RESTAURANT DAY

Cassia is sitting across the table from Aaron. She licks her lips seductively, and makes direct eye contact. Aaron seems a bit uncomfortable

Cassia- Thank you for inviting me to lunch.

Aaron- U-uh... yeah.... Oh I almost forgot what I wanted to talk to you about.

Cassia- So... You're writing a feature film?

Aaron- Yes, I heard about your writing, I've read a sample and would like to read more.

Cassia- (Smiles) I want to show you more. It is a dream of mine to write films.

Aaron opens a manuscript written by Cassia and begins reading aloud.

Aaron- My love is not just for anyone, that position is one to be revered, and is an honor given by the GOD's. They select who is worthy.

He closes the book back.

Cassia- I believe in loving very passionately with all of myself. For example if we were lovers, I would love you with all of me. Not only with my body. You would experience my mind and my spirit too.

Aaron is listening intently to her words, his eyes are watching the movement of her soft wet lips. He motions for the waitress to bring him the check.

Aaron- I like your hair. The way it frames your face. Your eyebrows... they have such a sexy arch. Your beauty captivates me.

Cassia- I want you. I want to feel you kiss me. I want to taste your sweet juices on my tongue.

Aaron- Do you.. Wanna get a room with me?

Cassia- Yes. I do.

Aaron pays the waitress and leaves a tip. He and Cassia leave the restaurant. Aaron opens the car door and Cassia takes a seat inside.

INT. HOTEL ROOM

Aaron excited pushes Cassia toward the wall, and the two start kissing. Cassia is sliding one foot out at a time out of her heels, while kissing Aaron.

Aaron puts his hands on the bottom of her sweater, and slowly pulls it slowly off her. Aaron walks slowly backwards toward the bed, gently kicking off his shoes. He takes off the rest of his clothes and lays on the bed, Cassia takes off the rest of her clothing and climbs atop Aaron.

Cassia- (moans quietly at the feeling of Aaron's arousal.)