Chapter Six

Addie's POV

I pull on the pink dress I got for the dance. It is pink and sleeveless (but it has those thick strap things) with a floral pattern. The doorbell rings. Amanda walks inside and up to my room. She is wearing a pink maxi dress. I put her hair in the heart braid. Mine is already in the braid. The bell rings again and we go get the door. The other girls are all there, each looking stunning. We go upstairs and talk for a while, then the bell rings for a final time. I shout for Mom to get it so we can maje a big entrance. They step into the hall, and all eight of us (Raegan is there too) walk downstairs, batting our eyelashes. We all stand by our dates. Dean looks super cute today, with a tuxedo and his brown hair slicked to one side. We all walk outside and get in Mom's minivan. We sit girls in the back-guys in the front. We don't really fit properly. When we arrive, we walk inside and are met with stares.

Ainsley's POV
I see Ava across the room. She runs over and tries to talk to me.

"Ainsley, I swear it, it was an accident. Will you forgive me?"

I sigh, thinking it over. "Fine."

She squeals in delight. "Thanks!"

She runs off to her date, a guy named Zach. I personally find him to be the most annoying guy in our grade. We all dance, then go home.

Author's Note:
Short chapter. But she forgave her! Don't forget to comment and vote, and I will follow you back!