Dealing With The Black Circle

I know it's nothing special and it was an assignment for english so it's quite short hope you enjoy

<3~<3!<3@<3#<3$<3%<3^<3&<3*<3(<3)<3-<3+<3=<3'<3!<3_<3?<3/<3.<3,<3{<3[<3|<3\<3:

It was a normal Friday night. My parents and I were sitting in the living room watching American Idol season 44 on the HoloScreen when my parents gasped in fear. I looked up at the screen and saw a message encased in a black circle.  It read, “It’s time. We’re coming tomorrow at noon. Payment is due.”

“Mom, Dad what’s going on?” I asked

“Nothing you need to worry about Maxie. Just some payments we owe, ” my mom said, her voice quivering.

“Mom don’t lie to me, there’s more than what you’re telling me!” I said

“Alright, its time to tell you the whole story. Shortly after you were born, I was laid off from TransCorp Financial where I was an accountant. We fell behind quite a bit on house payments. Xavier Falcon was a client of TransCorp, where I met him and I confided our financial problems with him. Xavier offered to loan us the money. If not paid back with interest by the time you were 14, they would erase your memory and put you to work for Black Circle drug cartel. Now it looks like they’re coming tomorrow at noon and we don’t have the money” Mom said with a sad sigh

The realization dawned on me. If the money isn’t paid back, I’m going to become part of an intercontinental drug cartel. Not just that, but I would never remember any of my past ever again. I started wracking my brain thinking of ways to get the money but the only thing I could think about was a bank heist from four years ago. With these thoughts in my mind I drifted off into a restless sleep. After dwelling on the bank heist I realized why the name black circle sounded so familiar. About four years ago Black circle robbed the downtown bank. I had my plan. All I needed now was the household TimeJumper 2000 and a big bag. As I readied myself to go back to the past I peeked out the window to see a sleek black car pulling slowly down the street. It was the Black Circle!

“Its now or never!” I thought to myself while setting the TimeJumper 2000 for the day of the bank heist four years ago.

Flash! Screams pierced the air as a group of armed men rushed into the bank demanding the vaults to be opened. A bank manager with a gun to his head opened the vault. I entered the vault and grabbed the amount of money for the payment, but before I could escape a group of gang members turned on me and cornered me. I tried to activate the time jumper 2000 but it wouldn’t work. I looked down and realized it was unlatched. I quickly plugged it back together and flashed back to the present. My parents walked in and began to apologize for being so careless; before they could finish I turned around and showed them the money.  Bang! The thugs busted down the door and I handed over the money.

The thugs retreated to their car but walked into a waiting police ambush and were arrested.

The police officer explained, “It’s the strangest thing! We found a 4-year-old note left in the bank that ~*~*~*broke the Black Circle cartel case wide open! Names, places, everything!”

I just smiled and walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE IF YOU WISH

& IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT FAN!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3

LAUREN