8

"Hey what's she doing here!!?" The big glasses kid complained . All the guys turned their heads in our direction . Slowly they walked to us . "Guys my mom let us off work early and said we could play ball and Elle wanted to play with us Can she play ?" They all stared at Benny like he was crazy it was actually pretty funny . "Well can she ?" Benny spoke impatiently . "Yeah-yeah I guess" my smile grew gradually which made Benny to grin aswell . " hey I haven't properly met you guys and don't really know your names ?" "Oh that's okay my names Scotty , Scotty smalls but everyone calls me smalls." Said a small boy with strawberry blonde hair . "I'm mike ( squints ) palladorous ." Said the big glasses kid . " I'm Hamilton porter ." Said the red head " and I'm tommy Timmons and that's my brother Timmy Timmons ." Said the two small boys " I'm Kenny call me deznuns ." Said the pitcher " and I'm Alan McLennan call me yeah-yeah ." And I then smiled at all of them and spoke " it's nice to meet you I'm Elle smith ." Benny then shouted "okay okay now let's play some ball !" We all chuckled I then went to bat .

I hit the ball and ran to second base before anyone caught it . We played until sunset it was currently 7pm . Oh shit it was 7pm I said I'd have dinner at Jordan's oh shit oh shit I started to panic and Benny noticed . " Ellie you okay? You seem freaked." "Yeah uh well I promised Jordan I'd have dinner with him at 6 and it's now 7 and he's gonna be pissed !" He just stared at me " yeah sorry thanks I had fun I gotta go bye guyssss ."

I ran all the way to Jordan's and sure enough he was on his porch all glumly . " hey Jordan I'm so sorry I got off work and went to play some baseball with Benny and I totally lost track of time and I'm sor-" " YOU WHAT ! YOU DITCHED ME TO PLAY BALL WITH BENNY ! ELLE YOURE A TIGER WHY YOU HANGING OUT WITH THOSE FILTHY SANDLOT SCUMS !??!!!???!"
" hey they are not scums they are nice people and I had fun with them !" He turned so red he was gonna blow " YOU KNOW WHAT ELLE YOU'RE NO LONGER A TIGER AND YOU NEVER WERE A REAL ONE DONT EVER COME BACK ON MY DIAMOND !" With that I flipped him off and ran into my house .

Ooooo things just got heated with Phillips!!!! Again thanks for reading although only like 9 people read this I still appreciate it thank youu guys please vote
-Elle <3