2

" Elle is that everything?" I just placed the last box in the uhaul "yup that was the last one" .  I got in the car and blasted my music as we made our way to Los Angeles.  I woke up to Amelia shaking me awake . "Elle dear wake up we have arrived" .  I got up and made my way to the bright yellow house . It had a nice porch with a little swing in the front yard , inside was decent there were some cracks and dents in the walls due to the oldness.  I ran upstairs and chose my room it had a nice big closet and connected bathroom but what caught my eye was the huge window that looked right into a boys room . He was fairly good looking his green eyes and blonde hair really stood out , somehow he noticed and we made eye contact . " Elle can you please help me unload the uhaul ?" I looked away real quick and made my way downstairs .  I took a few boxes one filled with my baseball stuff and another with mu clothes . My dad followed me with my bed and dresser and started to set those up in my room . " hey dad while you set that up can I have a quick look around the valley ?"  "Yes sure sweetie just make sure to be home for dinner" . With that I raced out of my room and headed my way down the street . I passed by a few people and their dogs . I saw a little strip mall ahead so I kept walking , a little drug store came into view and I was in the mood for some cola .

"Dingggg" the little bell on the door rang once I entered . I made my way down the aisle and placed my hand on the last bottle of cola but what I didn't know was that another hand was also on it . I looked up from the bottle and saw the boy from earlier . " hey you're my new neighbour right ?"  "Yes I saw you earlier through my window sorry if that came off as creepy" I nervously laughed I can't believe I am this awkward how hard is it to  remain normal conversation Elle . "No it didn't don't worry about it" he chuckled. Damn even his laugh was hot . "I'm Elle smith by the way.""it's nice to meet you Elle I'm Philips , Jordan Philips." "Nice to meet you too Jordan ." We stared at each other for a few seconds until I realized we still were holding the same bottle of cola and my eyes shifted from his to the bottle . "Oh I'm sorry Elle you can have the bottle I don't mind ." "No it's fine we can share it if you'd like ,  it's only 3 and I don't have to be home until 6 wanna hangout ?" I can't believe I just invited him to hangout I just met him he probably has plans "yes I would love that I was just gonna go play some ball anyway ." Wait he plays ball how better can he get "you play ball?"
"Yeah you should come by my field and watch sometime ." "That sounds fun and all but I actually like to play ."  His face turned bright red and he looked so shocked why is it so hard to believe that girls play ball "you play ball !? That's so sick I haven't ever met a girl that actually plays !" " yeah I play I've been playing for a few years now ." He calmed down a bit but still looked so shocked you could see the hint of excitement in his eyes though "wow ! How about we go back to my place and we watch some tv and tomorrow you can meet the boys and we can play some ball together ?"  That sounds so fun I can't believe I'm already meeting friends "yeah that sounds good , what time ?" "I'll pick you up around 9 ?" Yes I can't wait to play some ball with some friends .Back in New York I only played with myself I never met anyone who excepted me you know being a girl and all "okay let's go back to my place ."

Okay yes I know this is a Benny fanfic but trust the story . Thanks for reading
-Elle <3