pack rats

⚠️warning, i wrote half of this at 3 am. there most likely will be a lot of errors. ⚠️
Y/n's pov:
the door pretty much slammed. me and leo were staring at each confused, i shrugged my shoulders not knowing what that was about. i walked over towards mattheos bed and sat down, leo sat down next to me.

"those idiots actually left us alone together again." leo mumbled under his breath, i slightly giggled. i wonder how they even trust us being alone, last time we almost escaped. unlucky for us we were trapped, we could probably find a different way out of this.

"i don't know about you, but i'm starving for food." god, it's been so long since i've lasted had food. mattheo gave me something to drink earlier but no food, rude much? i wonder when leo last had something to eat/drink.

"anything sounds good right now, i could eat a whole pig. literally." leo sounded dead serious with the pig part. wouldn't shock me if he actually ate a whole pig.

"wanna try and find some food in his room and try and find something to drink?" after i said that he nodded his head fast and jumped off of the bed. i laughed a little at his actions and joined him too.

we went over towards his closet and started looking for food like rats or raccoons, whatever animal. i heard his stomach growl and i turned my head towards him and raised and eyebrow. "what?" he questioned me. "i'm hungry."

i shrugged my shoulders and mumbled "true, i am too." he got on top of the tiny shelf and climbed up to the first shelf, god he's like a monkey. always climbing on stuff. i lifted my head up and looked at him, he gave me a gentle smile and moved a box out of the way.

how does mattheo have no food in his closet? he keeps all of his other shit in here so why not food? eh, probably because it will mold. leo was shuffling some boxes around, i couldn't see him because i was underneath mattheos shelf. however i did hear his breath hitch, he made a gasp sound.

"what's the problem le?" i shorten his name, even though leo is just another nickname. i have given him many nicknames, shit face, ass whore, etc.

"uhh- nothing!" he raised his voice at the ending, that made me even more curious to see what he's doing. i peeked my head looking up towards him, he was holding some type of photo. he could feel someone watching him, he looked at me and quickly put the picture down his pants. what. the. fuck.

"leo, mind explaining to me why you just shoved a picture down your pants?" i said in a serious turn while lifting up my eyebrow. his eyes darted back and forth, his eyes spotted a snack bin. he was saved, he grabbed the snack bin and handed it to me.

"i found snacks!" he was trying to laugh it off, i shook my head at him and just shrugged it off. that's the second time leonardo has acted strange while we have been here. "there's your favorite in there too, sour patch kids!"

he's lucky i'm too busy focusing on this snack bin right now, i do wanna know what he was trying to hide. i tossed the snack bin over towards the bed. "you know you're acting strange?" i said in a confused tone. his eyes widen a tiny bit and jumped down from the shelf.

"i'm not acting strange y/n." he said in a stern tone, he walked over towards the bed and picked up a chocolate bar. he's definitely hiding something, i mean who the hell would just shove a picture down there pants?! what the fuck is he hiding.

"leonardo, first you acted strange when i asked you how you still have your wand. now you won't let me see the picture?!" i raised my voice, he furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. he took a bit out of the chocolate bar.

"i'm not hiding anything, if i was i would tell you." he took another bit out of the chocolate. "then tell me, tell me why you still had your wand. why did you have your wand but i didn't?!" i questioned him once again, he's keep on avoiding this.