the boy.

"what the hell did you just say too me?!" he spats in my face and tightens his hands around my wrists, the blankets underneath me were soft but cold. his heavily breathing against my skin, i couldn't help but to give into his touch. i'm over here giving in to the dark lords son, mattheo riddle. i can't believe this, i'm much stronger than this.

let's just back this up a bit and you will understand how i got into this situation, because i can trust you, you would never guess how i ended up here.

2 hours  before the incident
"i can't believe the headmasters are letting the dark lords son into our school! this is pathetic." i can tell harry was mad, i feel bad for him don't get me wrong. me and harry have been friends for a while since he gained my trust. he hates slytherin's because we are known to be so bad & evil but that's just the wrong! my only friends at this school was really harry, cedric, Leonardo DiCaprio, luna and oliver wood. i know all of the houses i have expect for the Slytherin house. i may be in slytherin but i know for a fact they hate and i mean absolutely hate my ass ever since i told that daddy issues kid draco off.

"harry i think you're overreacting, he might actually not be so evil as his father." ron explains to harry, harry gave ron the biggest death glare i've seen.

"ah yes brilliant! a riddle not being evil." harry says sarcastically, i can hear the sass in his voice. i don't understand how ron puts up with harry sometimes. i rolled my eyes at harry for being so unaccepting he was to other people, for god sacks that boy doesn't trust anyone.

"bloody hell harry, what is your issues today?" ron says in a harsh way, i cant blame ron for getting tired of harry's shit. i mean he's been dealing with him for five years, i feel bad not going to lie. i'm ashamed of harry sometimes, never mind that all the time.

"look ron, i'm just kinda scared i guess. i know i shouldn't be rude to you about this when it's not even your fault." harry takes a breath and carry's on what he's saying. "i mean he's voldemort's son, i mean what happens if mattheo is planning to attack hogwarts! my only home.." harry was tearing at the end of his sentence, i looked over at him and he sniffs.

"hey, the sorting is going to be soon.. i should head over to the Slytherin's table." they both nod and ron gave me the slightest smile. that's the first ron was nice too me! i think i'm making an improvement on our friendship, well hopefully..

i walked over to the Slytherins table and sat down. i brushed off my skirt and adjust it a little bit, i looked up and saw draco staring at me. 'what is his problem?' i thought to myself.. "aw how cute! the slut decided to join us." he laughs and slaps his knee, what was this spongebob?

"shut the hell up you albino ferret! oh wait i can't say that or else mY fAthER wIll hEar ABoUT thIS!" i looked at him and flipped him off, he slammed his fists onto the table. i can tell he was mad by his knuckles turning white, whiter than his hair. he was holding himself together i'm shocked to say the least, usually he would've stormed out of the great hall. he looked back at me and smirked, that means trouble..

"use your pretty mouth for something more useful.." he smirks and begins to speak again " like my cock." my face was red by the embarrassment, the whole table was laughing until they saw mattheo. i was starting to get up until draco said something.

"going too soon?" he raises his eyebrow at me, this isn't his problem? why should he care about my choices. "actually yes because i know he will get Slytherin, if he doesn't that will be a shocking moment." i walked away and flipped my hair, i hate him so badly. i swear i get bad vibes from mattheo already by looking at him.

i got too the Slytherin's common room and said the password "pureblood" what a pathetic password! anyone would have figured out that password, i shake my head at the thought. i walked in and thankfully nobody was there, i just wanna be alone. they won't be back in a hour or so, so i lit the fireplace on fire and grabbed a pencil and a notebook. i laid on my stomach on the soft green rug, now i may not like the color green but i like this color of green. i started drawing whatever i could think, the sound of the fire was smoothing.

i heard someone entering but i didn't care too look who it was so i kept on drawing, i felt some looking at me so i said "you know i can feel you staring at me, it's not very nice staring at someone." the person scoffs, what the hell!

"little brave for you, specially talking to the dark lords son.." i can tell by the tone in his voice he smirked, i'm not scared of him just because of his dad. i could easily just kill him with two words, but he could be faster than me. i got the shivers thinking about him killing me.

"i honestly could careless." i shrugged my shoulders and started to pack up my stuff, it was nice relaxing for a while i'm not going to lie. i got up from the rug and looked at him, when i saw him.. holy shit he's hot, ok i mean he's not that hot but  he he's hot.. i usually never really like brown eyes but theses are beautiful..

"it seems like you care about my looks..hm?" he's acting like a child, i swear. he then walks towards me, i could feel his breath on my skin it was warm. i got the goosebumps, i hate this feeling.. he then grabs my chin and lifts my chin with his middle finger so i'm facing him.

"like you said miss y/n black, it's rude to stare." how the hell does he know my name i thought to myself.. draco was probably talking about me at the great hall, i mean that's all he does.

"shove off riddle, i don't need to deal with you today." i spat at him harshly, i already hate him and he hasn't been her for a day. his smirk washed away quickly and i could tell he was mad. i knew riddles had anger issues, i've seen many people angry but he seems like he wants to kill me. he reaches for his pocket and my eyes widen, there was a knife in his hand. how the hell did i get in this?!

he grabs my wrists harshly and i whimpered at the pain, there was no need to be so harsh. he was basically dragging me, i can walk on my on. I'm not a dog for crying out loud! we reached a dorm, i assumed it was his because he said an unlocking spell. he threw me on the bed, what was this? kinda kinky.. but once again i rather have sex with snape or his father, damn his father was hot back then. i was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by riddle pinning my wrists above my head.

now that leaves where i am now, getting pinned on a bed by the one and only. mattheo riddle, how pathetic.

AUTHOR NOTE 🖤
hi ok so that was interesting lmao uh i am currently making two books right now, if you wanna check out the other one it's called the rivals oliver wood 18+ it has an interesting plot, it has already 3 chapters in it lmao. but vote and comment if you would like :) voting will help me out by a lot!