Chapter-3(First step of chasing dreams)

Let me skip time....So,it's 2012(before
Believe album was released)

People change as the time flies....It has been two years since I've become a belieber...We,beliebers,had many sadness and happiness in these two years.There're some matters between our kidrahul and media.But Rumors are just Rumors.Beliebers can't let these things affect to our kidrahul.I heard many news.That one thing that makes me feel happy is about Jelena,a very cute couple(but Zedlena now:(

He also released his christmas album,Under the Mistletoe.He gained many success with this album.And he got many awards like Grammys,VMAs,KCAs and billboards.

You can say these years as Justin's years.And He will make this year(2012) as his year again.(Next chapter will be about Make you believe)

Jennifer's POV-

The morning sun rays are coming towards me across the window pane.

I wake up and start thinking about working at Runway,my dream place.

If I get into Runway

I will meet new people with different positions.I can meet different people who have different styles. Well,whatever I'm satisfied with my recent position.because I am gonna make my dreams to become true.(But they are way too far because i don't even finish my college).Plus,Runway doesn't choose students for thier interviews.

As soon as I gratuated from my high school,I ask my parents to allow me to go NY alone.But they can't allow me easily as I'm thier own child.

But I understand well it's my time to do what I want.I will make my dreams come true.

Flashbacks start.....

After my graduation(at my home)

We were having our dinner,my dad start the conversation.

Dad---Well,Jenni!You're now graduated.

Jenni---Yes,Dad.

Dad---So,You need to decide your future.

Jenni---Yes.Dad.I've already thought about that.

Dad---So,what's your plan?

Jenni---I want to go to NY.....Alone.

Dad---What?You will go to NY...alone?

Jenni---Yes.Dad.Please let me to chase my dream.I promise I will be successful one day.

Dad---I know,baby...But It will be very hard for you.You are not used to live alone.

Jenni---I know.It's hard.Dad.But I want to try.

Then Dad looked at me.His face seemed like he was going to give me a chance.

Dad---Well,honey. I let ....

And mom interfered dad.

Mom---No,Honey.You can't.You can do whatever you want in Texes.

Jenni---No,mom.You know me.I will never give up on what I want.Now,I will go to NY even you don't let me go.I will be a designer at Runway.I promise.So,please don't judge me.!!!

Mom---How can you say such a thing.

I nurtured you since you were a baby.I'm the one who gave you birth.

At least you must think I'm your mother....You should listen to me.

Jenni---I didn't mean that.I'm so sorry if my words hurt you.I'm really sorry,Mom.

We both cried.Finally,My mom let me to.

Mom---Well,my sweetheart.We allow you to do what you want.

Dad---Your aunt,Daisy lives in Brooklyn,NY.We will contact her about you.

Jenni---Wow!!!really....Thanks you for letting me.I love you two so much,Mom and Dad.I love you.and I promise you.I will be successful at Runway.

Flashbacks end....

Well,This is my story in these two years.Then I went to NY.I stayed my aunt house for three months.I worked many part-time jobs.I went to New York University and I took specialized in design major.Now,I am living with my new friend,Sarah...She's like Irene.Even our friendship is not so long ,we know about each other well.

And she understands me well.

I'm thankful to Justin Bieber who taught me how to dream big.He teaches me how to make dreams.You may know it in his Never say Never movie.And He means the world to me.Yes,Justin Bieber is like my third guardian.(after Jesus and my parents).Yes,I profess He is my lifesaver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note---

I know this chapter isn't good and interesting...But I want some feedbacks so that I can fix my plot...
And this is my first asking to my readers...please vote for me if you don't mind...Thanks you,love you.my readers.

Apology to Beliebers...

     I'm so sorry that there's no Justin's parts.My fanfiction is like teen fiction or sth.It is just the imaginations and beliebers' feelings.

#BieberRoast
#comedycentral
#march30