CHAPTER-1(ONE TIME)

Let me take you back to 2010,

OH....OH....You know you love me...i know you care... ...BABY,BABY,BABY,OH...

Jennifer's POV

This song suddenly came in my mind while i was going back home from my uncle's snack bar...Today is holiday and I just went there to help my uncle,Johnny with his bar and it was evening by the time..

My mind is full of thoughts that Who sing this song?Why the voice so sweet?...

When I was busy with my thoughts,I heard that someone call my name.I turned around and saw my best friend,Irene.She's rushing towards me and I noticed her face shows she's very happy and pleased...

Irene---Hey Jenni!Look what I am wearing...^_^

I saw she's wearing a purple tee that is printed 'Justin Bieber' together with his photo and her bracelet is with words that says J.B

Jenni----Justin Bieber?

Irene----Yup...I just bought it from the store and it's the only one left there...There're some girls who wants to grab it from me...and we were in a little argument.!

Jenni---Why is this tee too scarce?Is it made with silk or something?

Irene---No,Honey...It's dedicated to the fans who love Justin Bieber and for the ones who wants to keep his stuffs by their own.

Jenni---Ok!Alright!btw,what are his songs?

Irene---Oh!My dear!You should know what's going on your surroundings.

Didn't yiu hear the song,Baby?

Jenni---Yeah!I've just heard it before you called me...and i was thinking about that song...

Irene---that is it...this song is really popular now...It's on the billboard lists...And there's no one in your class who don't know about Justin Bieber except you...Oh!Poor!You're out of date...Wait!what?you were thinking about that song?

Jenni---Yeah..i was thinking.the song really addicts me...and the voice is so sweet.

Irene---Haha!I think you're gonna to become one of his fan...

Jenni----i think so^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer's POV

Sunce that time,i started listening to his songs...his songs are really perfect...he has such an amazing voice.One of his singles,One less lonly girl,is pretty good and it's suitable for the guys who wants to serenade thier girlfriends...Never say never,i really like this song...It has powerful lyrics.I swear that he's such an amazing singer that I've seen ever and....and I googled about him...I saw many facts that concern with him...according to the facts,he is young,cute and handsome teenage boy.I also found his age out and I wondered he's just my age and he can possess many success in his teenager life...I respected him alot.I inspire him...and he become my idol...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note---

Hi guys!!!this is my very first story on WATTPAD.This story is just a fanfiction...and it's kind of imagine type combined with beliebers' feelings...

Please understand me with my English usages like word forms,verb forms and grammar,etc.

P.S----This story will be contained short chapters...