Chapter 17

A few days passed and my bleeding still hasn't let up. Noodle said it was something called "Gekkei shūki" or in short term...a period.
Something that all girls have. A sign of growing up.

I wasn't happy about it at all...and what's worse is I had to deal with this EVERY MONTH for the rest of my life!

"Sia-Chan this is yo' second tub of Ice cream today. Yo' go to Paula's this evening are yo' even ready?"

"Eeehhhhh I don' wanna go. I just wanna lay here and die."
I rolled over, wrapped in my blanket. I rolled onto the wooden floor below me but stayed unmoving. This was fine.

Noodle groaned and pulled me up.

"Come on Sia. Yo' can't just lay there all sad like that."
She hoisted me up, holding me in her arms.
"Cy's coming too so-"

"Cy's coming?"
I lifted my head a bit with a spoon full of caramel mocha Ice cream.
Cy was coming? Like really coming? Like coming with me, coming?

"Yes, Cy-chan will be coming. She's already waiting in the car."
She gave a soft smile, letting me down for me to rush up to my room and get ready.

Heading towards the car I noticed something
...Cy wasn't even in the car. I should've known Cy wasn't ACTUALLY going to be coming.

Now I gotta deal with being alone now...

"Sia? C'mon Lov. We're running behind schedule."
2D opened the door for me and guided me along. I lowered my head as I strolled into the car now sitting beside Ace this time. I swear he smelled like old cheese at times. It was gross.

Maybe this was for the best. Cy not coming. I felt myself wanting to cry again. I held my breath to stop myself. Gods, Why does everything hurt so badly?
I don't even wanna see my Mum. I just wanna see-

"Cyborg?"
I looked out the car door. She was wearing my skull shirt and a pair of jean shorts, and thigh high socks with black knee high boots. Absolutely stunning. But...what made her show up now? Why when I'm just now starting to cry huh?
She should've been there for me!

She was silent as she got in the car. I felt as she slid next to me. Making a soft noise as our shoulders touched. But I paid no mind. I avoided eye contact with her. For now. She needs to know exactly how I felt with her gone.

"Hmmmph."
I let out a huff as I looked away from her and towards my black and white converse.

"Oh dea'h looks like somebodeh's moodeh."
I hear 2D snicker as he puts his seatbelt on. Or at least attempting to.
"She's mad at yew Cy, 'cos yew-"

"She can figure it out for herself."
I crossed my arms as Noodle began rolling out.
I felt Cy pressing against my shoulder more and more until eventually we hit a traffic light.
It was like she couldn't handle being touched or something...moving all the way over she was practically sitting on my lap.
"C-CY!"

My face was now a deep red. Not just from getting all flustered about Cy being on my lap but it was also really embarrassing.

"サイボーグちゃん大丈夫ですか?"
Noodle glanced back at Cy. Her green eyes seemed to glare off the sunlight. Cy only seemed to nod but I couldn't help but hear with every bump we hit a small noise was made by her. As if she was in pain. But Cy's never been the sensitive type at all. She couldn't even feel pain.
Was she really alright? Maybe she was just...faking it. Or...maybe she was broken?

"Mise à jour sensorielle."
She responded back to Noodle in French. IN FRENCH!?
I wasn't yet skilled in that language. I was only familiar in Japanese. The only French words I know are food words, "please" and "thank you" and "I like."
Nothing more.
But from Noodle's expression it seemed quite personal.
Personal enough not to tell me but to tell Noodle.

She hates Noodle! Why can't she say anything to me!? What's she keeping from me?

"Eh...lov's I hate to break it to ye'h but none of dis is helpin' Sia. She seems..realleh close to cryin'...i fhink."

"ShUt up D! No I'M nOt!"
I shouted, my voice cracking a little as I sniffled. This made Cy turn towards me, straddling me in my seat as she looked at me. However i couldn't dare to look at her. How dare she keep things from me. How dare she hide away for ages without saying why other than the fact that she was mad over a stupid prank.

Cy's mouth opens to speak but was stopped by Russel.

"What are you- Man, turn around. You're gonna get us stopped by the Cops."
Russel swatted behind himself towards us. Cy was so close to kissing me infront of them I know it. And I know she wanted it too. But again something felt off.

Feeling her turn around it was like she was trying not to move. Did she not want to kiss me? Was she still angry at me? What did I do to deserve this?