Chapter 1: One Big Happy Family

Author's Note: Hi guys! Welcome to the third and final book of this series! I'm excited to show you this grand finale to this tale of love and romance. I'm going to be sending out the first five chapters today, and then I will be doing daily updates until the book is finished, like I usually do. Thanks for any votes and comments! I love to see them! And, without further ado, I figured what better way to start this story off than with an old character of mine...

-Saturn

There were always things that needed to be done, whether it be paperwork or trying to catch one of the many kids running down the halls. Everyone was bustling around no matter what time of day as they went through their lives happy and carefree. It was great to be in the Crescent Moon Pack. That's what Charlie was glad to hear from the people in there. Even the newcomers were enjoying their new membership. All was good and everyone was happy.

At least, he thought that everyone was.

"Charlie!" a man came running up to him. "I'm glad I could find you. I need to talk to you about something."

With jet black hair and striking purple eyes, he stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the others there. But he supposed he shouldn't have been surprised. Every Locke did.

"Give me just a second, Lafayette," he told him. "I need to run an errand really fast, then I'll be free for whatever question you have." He was always up to his elbows with work. It didn't help that he had lost his assistant a long while ago. Isabelle went to find another accounting job outside of the pack house as soon as her children were old enough. He usually had Mrs. Locke, Max's mother, come and help every now and then. It was either her or Eric who helped him sort out the papers.

"It's truly an important matter, Charlie," he told him. "I assure you it shouldn't take long."

He was just a little bit younger than his brother, Leo Locke. Lafayette was the youngest of the two, and had fun boasting to Leo about having multiple children. Leo was merely happy with having Max, apparently. Charlie could only imagine the family drama that happened there.

"If it's important," Charlie said. "Then it shouldn't be discussed in front of children," he picked up his youngest daughter. She was only three. They had adopted her just last year. The poor thing was in pretty poor shape then.

Then there was Buddy and Kira who were both still in elementary school. They were both from the same pack, and Charlie and Max wound up adopting them together. The one in high school at the moment was Victor. They were all a little quirky in their own ways, but that's what made them the perfect family. Eric absolutely loved all of his siblings, too. He was going to make a great father when he finally decided to have children of his own.

As he walked off, he soon heard the rushing footsteps that was all too familiar to him. The man just never wanted to quit when it came to this.

"Look," Lafayette caught up with him. "It's about Reggie."

"I had a feeling," he chuckled. He was glad that the man cared so much for his youngest. Reggie was Eric's age, and had been best friends with him growing up. "What's wrong this time?"

Lafayette had plenty of kids that grew up to do great things. But Reggie was the youngest, and the runt of the family. They absolutely loved babying him. It was adorable to see when he was younger. They fussed over him whenever it came to anything.

"Well," he continued to follow him down the stairs to the third floor and down the many halls of the pack house. "I was wondering when you were considering bringing him to the next meeting between the packs."

"We don't have one scheduled," Charlie told him.

"Yet you let Eric go to one a couple months ago?"