|Our first stream|

3rd person POV

It's exactly 1 AM since Zak had moved in. They were enjoying their time together. Zak got this sudden burst of an idea, since he had already set up his PC and other stuff he uses for streaming, him and Darryl could stream together and tell the news to their viewers. The whole chat would go insane. Most probably spamming "SKEPHALO 💎❤️" in the chat box. But do i blame them?

No.

Zak turns to Darryl with an a smile and blurts out "Wanna stream?"
Darryl looked at back at him with a large smile. "Sure" he glanced. Zak stood up and stood Infront of Darryl, holding his hands out. Darryl grabs Zak's soft hands, running his thumb on Zak's. Zak pulls him up leading them to nearly fall. They steadied up and walked to Darryl's room. They ended up Infront of a large brown door, Darryl held on the door knob and twisted it right. They entered a cold filled room with a warm mix of colour. After a few moments of setting up, Darryl sat down on his chair adjusting that camera to a frame where Zak is not visible. Zak sat down beside him and dropped his head onto Darryl's shoulder.
"You exited?" Zak asked
"Well kinda, but what will they say about this?" Darryl crossed.
"They will probably spam skephalo in the chat. As much as I know you hate spams, don't put the chat on slow mode. I wanna see them go insane" Zak chuckled.

Darryl smiles and looked back at his booted up computer screen. Darryl opened a window with Twitch. With a few clicks and clacks, Darryl hovered over the bright purple 'go live' button.

They had a little plan in set for the chat..

A few seconds goes by, the chat is typing their 'hellos!' and 'hi chats' until a quick moment later a dono came out and said "why is your camera angle so off???" Darryl noticed the donation and said "oh wait let me just.." Darryl smiled as he moved the camera angle. 'All going to plan' he though to himself. As he moved the camera, little by little, Zak was coming into the frame. The chat was going crazy, they haven't even seen who was on Darryl's shoulder. Darryl pretended to drop the camera, as the camera falls it got picked up by Zak. The chat was lighting fast. The chat was now spamming "SKEPHALO!" or "FINALLY A MEET UP!!!" As Zak picked up the camera and handed it to his friend, Darryl smiled and placed the camera where it was before.
"So chat, you see i have Skeppy with me here today and I know how much of you guys are happy about this!"
Darryl finished what he was saying with a giggle. Zak turned to Darryl and glances at his pretty smile. 'Gosh he's really pretty..' That thought filled his head while he was flushing a bright pink colour, but thanks to his darker skin tone, it wasn't really noticeable.

"So today we're just doing media-shares, and just chatting!" Darryl said.
"Text-to-speech is ——, there's a large chance that we would see it now" The brunette exclaimed.

The chat and the two men were having so much fun. Some questionable donations were seen but managed to keep the boundaries on guard. A little while 34 minutes into the stream, they got a dono. "Hey Bad and Skeppy! I was wondering if guys could kiss? ONLY ON THE CHEEK! And you don't have to. " Zak looked at the donation and followed up by looking at Darryl. The taller looked over to Zak's eyes and gave a little smile. Darryl looked away and scooted over, getting closer to Zak. Darryl looked back and the older man and moved closer. Darryl's hand set on the bottom of Zak's chin. Zak couldn't process what was happening yet, so he stood there speechless. Darryl grabbed Zak's face closer, looked into his eyes and gave him a little peck on his cheek.

Not only Darryl's chat was going crazy, Zak's heart was racing. He was bright red, a blushing mess. "Well that was an experience.." Zak said. After a few moments of processing what had happened, Darryl look over at Zak bright red. "W-what did I do..?" Darryl asked, feeling scared. "Nothing bad, don't worry.."
The stream carried on with probably hundreds of clips of them kissing. Although it's just a peck on the cheek, lots of people were surprised and shocked..

"Well chat! That's all for tonight. It's really late and we need to got to bed" Darryl said with a tired voice. "Were gonna be meeting up with some friends tomorrow so stay tuned for that!" He followed up. "Anyways, goodnight chat, love you!" Darryl hovered over to a button that said end stream. He clicked the button and the streamed closed. Zak stretched on the chair, falling on Darryl's lap. "Zak..? Get up and change. Go to sleep. " Darryl said  sitting tiredly. "Mhh.. noo.." Zak mumbled. Darryl lifted up Zak's head and tried to wake him up to a point where he can carry him to his own bed at the moment. Zak stood up enough for Darryl to pick him up. Darryl lifts up Zak with a wholesome hug and layed Zak in his own bed. Darryl sat beside him for a while and admired the younger boys appearance. His dark fluffy hair, his brown clear skin, his bushy eyebrows. Everything was perfect. Darryl gave a smile and covered Zak in a blanket to keep him warm. Darryl went to the bathroom with some clothes to change into. As he walks in he approached his dog and gave her a little pet. Continuing to go to the bathroom, he grabbed a small towel and rinsed it with soapy water. He wiped if face down to his arms and legs.

(A/n, i won't go into detail here. It makes me uncomfortable. Just know, he wiped himself.)

After a few minutes Darryl left the bathroom and closed the door. He went over to where his bed is and eyed the boy who was currently laying down on his bed. With a blue hoodie, socks and comfortable basketball shorts. His hair all over his face makes him smile. He walked around the bed to lay on the other side. And sat there for a few moments, looking at his phone, scrolling through TikTok. After a few more minutes, he ended up scrolling thought a video where Zak was edited in. This slomo video was about Zak smiling and being all cute and hot. Darryl got slightly red as he watched the video all over again. He long clicked the video and hovered over the save button. Then eventually, he turned his phone off and went to lay back down. Beside Zak with some space in between them. They both wondered to sleep, hopefully in peace.

:]