chapter 3

The one on the right is Jamie and the one on the left is Camryn.
___________________________

" his name is sam" I tell her looking down at my shoes.

" sam who? how come in JUST hearing about this?" she questions me.

"well I just met him today at Starbucks and h-" I was cut off by her yelling.

"AND HE GAVE YOU A FUCKING HICKEY?!?" she yells.

"Camryn shut the fuck up, and no he was begging for my number but I said no so he pushed me against the wall and gave me a hickey until I gave him my number." I let out a sigh.

"damn girl" she smirks.

"is he hot?" she giggles.

"CAMRYN!" I hit her arm and laugh.

"what I just want to know!" she puts her hands up in defence.

We make are way to 3 period right when the bell rung.

About what felt like a century, school was finally out which meant, TIME TO TURN THE FUCK UP!!!

I rush to the exit and wait for Camryn to show up.

"homie where have you been?" I ask her as she makes her way down the stairs.

"Mrs.Dublier kept me in class for like 20 mins for dropping the f bomb at her" she laughs.

"wow cammy so classy" I tell her.

"what ever bitch" she nudges me.

Driving back home concluded of me and Camryn singing our hearts out to the songs on the radio and Camryn criticizing people on Instagram.

We got home, grabbed food and ran up to my room.

"so tell me more about this "sammy" kid!" she exclaims.

"well.." I trail off.

"I want the truth Ami" she always called me Ami for short.

"okay.. he has great hair light brown but not too brown,perfect body nice perfect face, that jaw line could cut you in one touch, his eyes so nice, and his big plump lips I just want to kiss his face right then and there, and his sent ahh, it was so amazing I wanted to snuggle my face into his chest and just stay there for eternity." I let out the biggest breath.

"damn girl you got issues" she tells me as she munches on a chocolate covered strawberry.

Before I could respond I got a text.

unknown-hey baby girl it's sammy, I wanted to know if you wanted to come to this party tonight? (;
me- and why would I want that?
Sammy- because we both know you want me..
me- haha😂in your dreams
Sammy-I know I'm in your dreams(;
me-lol no. but sure why not, pick me up at 8
Sammy-k what's your address?
me- 355 Chester drive
Sammy- kk bby I'll be there
me- okay oh and just so you know my best friend camryn is tagging along
Sammy- yay more fun(;(;
me-ew no you perv
Sammy- haha jk see you soon(;

I didn't bother answering so I just put my phone down and crawled back over to Camryn.

"hey cam we're going to a party later" I mumbled.

"yay cool who's gonna pick us up?"
she asked.

"sammy" I say simply.

"yay know I can meet this sex Panther you talk about" she laughs and I join with her.