3 months later....

Olivia's POV
It's been 3 months since El and I ended our loving relationship. We still are best friends but it's kinda awkward.

I came into work early one day and was suprised to find Elliot there early. But I was really suprised because he had his tongue down another girls throat. My bag fell from my hand and banged on the floor with a loud "THUD!" Both of them looked up. I stood there frozen to the ground, my feet just would not move and my mind didn't want to register what was going on. But Elliot's voice seemed to bring me back to life.
"Liv, it's not-" I had heard enough. I grabbed my bag and ran. I ran as fast as I could out of there. I heard Elliot shout after me but I continued running down the stairs, out the door and all the way back to my apartment.
I cried and cried until I got a headache and it was just sniffing.
"How could you do this? I said I didn't want a relationship right then but that didn't mean I didn't want one at all. I missed you so much and then you go and shove your tongue down another chick's throat. What kinda man are you? The better question is who are you? I feel like I don't even know you anymore. You're not the Elliot Stabler I knew back then. The aggressive, protective, caring, loving and sweet Elliot Stabler. Where did he go? What have you done with him?" My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I just ignored it.
"Olivia please let me in." El pleaded.
"Go away Elliot. I don't wanna see you right now. In fact, I don't wanna ever see you again. Now Go!" I shouted back to the door.
"Just let me explain, Olivia. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry. I always wanted to see you happy. I just thought it would be better if we weren't together. And I thought you basically broke up with me. I was going to tell you. I'm sorry you had to find out that way. I never wanted to hurt you."
"Its funny you say that  because I specifically remember when I told you that I needed time, you said "you would be there waiting for me with open arms and that you loved me." But that was all a lie right? All you ever wanted to do was hurt me, Elliot. I -"
"That's not true. I never wanted to hurt you."
"I was going to tell you I'm ready now for the relationship but I guess I was too late for that, huh?" I chuckled lightly. "Well I guess you never really wanted my love. But I really didn't want us not to be together before Silvia's wedding Next weekend, but the heck with it, I don't need a date. Well this is goodbye to you too. Now please go away Elliot. You've hurt me enough. I don't think I would be able to take anymore. I love you Elliot. I really do but I cant do this with you or I can't do "us". And obviously you can't either so go back to your girlfriend and leave me alone. I'm sorry." I got up from the couch and walked from the living room to my bedroom. I heard Elliot slip something under the door. But I didn't care I just drifted off to sleep as soon as I hit the bed.
"I love you Elliot but maybe Bensler isn't  meant to be."