I Have A.....

Nick's POV

I was heading back when I saw the door open. I went inside and sat my stuff down.

"Liv? Olivia? Stop playing games." I thought it was just a joke until I noticed she wasn't here at all. I started panicing. "OLIVIA! OLIVIA!" I called her name but it was just silence.

Then my phone started vibrating. I took it out expecting to see Olivia's ID, but it was Elliot. I groaned and thought "Could he not Call at the worse time?"

"Hello?"

"Hey, Nick it's me Elliot."

"Oh, hey-hey Elliot um Liv is...... gone." I stuttered.

"I know." He replied in my ear.

"What?" I asked shocked. I wasn't expecting that answer.

"Two police officers, came and took her away. They think she's some criminal named Silvia. The detectives names' were Corbett and Mason. I had called her and I heard everything.  She told me to Call you. It happened about 5 minutes ago. They're taking her to the police station. You gotta hurry, man." Elliot explained. Then my phone beeped. I looked and Olivia was calling me on the other line.

"Hold up. Liv calling me on the other line right now." I switched to the other line and said

"Liv, where are you? Elliott was calling me panicking and -"

"I'm at a police station. They think I'm some girl named Silvia Who apparently has broken the law a few times. I need you to come get me." She said freaking out.

"I know what happened. Elliot called me. Hang tight. I'll be right there." I replied.

"OK. Thanks Nick. I knew I could trust you and tell Elliot I said I love him."

"OK. I will. See you in a few minutes. Bye"

"Bye."
Olivia's POV

After I hung up, the cop came in as I slipped my phone in my back pocket. It was the man, Detective Corbett.

"So this "Elliot" character, is that your boyfriend?"

"Yes and he's my partner."

"Oh. Partner in what? Crime?"

"No. I'm a Detective also. And you wouldn't like my partner very much."

"Oh. So you're a Detective now. And I supposed you have a name?"

"Detective Olivia Benson." I snapped.

"I'll just Add impersonating a cop from New York to your record and she's one of the finest in new york.  And when I say finest, I mean finest. " He winked at me. I was disgusted.

"Oh so you like her?" I played along.

"Yeah. I know everything about her. From her cases to who's she's involved with and I know she's not involved with her partner Elliot Stabler. That's how I know you're lying."

"Oh do you? Then try me. What's my Captain's name?"

"Don Craighen."

"What unit was I sent to when Elliot and I had to spend some time apart?"

"Computer Crimes Division."

"Who was Elliot's new temporarily new partner?"

"Dani Beck."

"How long have Elliot and I been partners?"

"Do you want me to add the years when we came back after he left her?"

I gasped at this answer.

*Olivia and Elliot were partners for 12 years, then Elliot suddenly left without a reason. A year later, he returns to Special Victims Unit. They have been partners again but temporarily. -NOTE*

"Are we done with your Q and A session because obviously I know "you" better than you know "yourself"." He replied. Before I could answer, his radio squawked "We have Silvia in custody, I repeat, we have Silvia in custody. Silvia was found walking down an alleyway." A police officer stated.

"What do you mean, you have Silvia in custody? I'm looking at her right here. You know what, just bring her in."

"Copy that." The officer replied. Detective Corbett just walked out without another word or glance. I just sat there waiting for this nightmare to be over.

                          **************
15 minutes later....

I was staring at my hands, long in a deep trance, when an officer walked in with a woman and she sat down across from me. She was in handcuffs and she was staring at me. Finally I looked at her and also gasped out loud. We look a lot like each other. Except her hair was a little bit darker and my dimples were a little bit deeper. She noticed the same thing I think, because she gasped out loud.

Then she said "Olivia..."

I just looked at her and said "How do you know my name?"

"Oh, mom never told you.."

"I'm your.... twin sister."

"What?"