2.

Chapter 2
No title

You sit down on your bed. As you sit there you think, can I be friends with her maybe? You go to sleep at some point because school is tomorrow.

At school Nobita asks if he can study with you, he mentions how he couldn't ask Shizuka. You agree as he and you go home. You go to his house as Nobita wants you to meet a friend he hasn't introduced to you yet. Which was kinda weird knowing he was his best friend.

As you get to his house, you see a blue cat-like thing. (Yes, you thought he looked like a cat in this story). "This is the strangest pet cat I've seen, '' you say as the blue cat gets super happy. He then tells you how everyone said he looked like a weird tanooki creature, which he doesn't like. "His name is Doraemon, he came from the future to help me!" Nobita says. "Hmm, well I can stay here because you wanted to study right?" You say. "He probably said that as a cover up for wanting to hang out with you." Doraemon said, making you almost blush. "Yea, I wanted to hang out wi-" Nobita was suddenly cut off by you grabbing his hand while leading him upstairs.

You both were now in Nobita's room, reading the comics he had there. You look at him periodically to look at how cute he is. You keep getting closer to him, but you don't really make any move. So instead you just get as close as you can without being weird. "Y/N?" The sound of Nobita saying your name makes you jump. "I wasn't doing anything weird!" You say, very worried. "What do you mean I just wanted to ask if you're enjoying your time here?" Nobita says. "Oh, I am. I love it here!" You reply. "Ok, well you should go back soon." Doraemon points out. "Oh yea! Right!" You pick up your bag and leave. As you leave you think did he not notice really?

You get home as your mom hands you dinner to eat.