Chapter 10

I closed the front door of the house after Toby had dropped me off and slid down it squealing.

I had just kissed the cutest guy ever and not only that but I was his girlfriend!

"Wow what happened" my mother asked walking towards me.

"Tobys my boyfriend" I smiled getting up excepting her hug.

"That's amazing sweetie" she hugged for a second before I opened my eyes and saw Tom on the stairs.

His face held shock and happiness.

"Wow" he whispered mainly to himself but we could still hear it. "I never thought you would date before me, ima find some random girl" he spun around and ran up the stairs.

I sighed and went to my room, falling asleep peacefully.

I awoke from my dreams and took a shower. I was still exhausted but still so happy at the same time. It was like my brain couldn't handle it.

I went downstairs and sat on the stool to the bar.

"Hey you going out today" Tom asked playing with his fingers.

"Maybe to the park with Toby" I smiled happily. This is the happiest I had ever felt in my life.

"Oh he told me he felt sick this morning" Tom whispered sounding like it was bad. Surely it couldn't be that bad if I was with him yesterday.

"Well I'm going to go check on him" I smiled trying to stay optimistic.

I grabbed some chocolates from the cabinet and headed out the door. The walk was quick and a bit cold.

I got to the house and gave a quick knock on the door.

"Oh hey Y/N it's so lovely to see you again!" Mother dearest smiled wholeheartedly.

"Hi I was wandering if I could see Toby I know he doesn't feel great but" I got cut off while rambling.

"Sweetie go on in he's in his room" she smiled and let me in.

I walked through the house and opened the door to his room.

"Hey Toby" I smiled walking over to him.

His face was pale and he almost seemed like a ghost.

"Hey Y/N" he coughed out.

"What's wrong is it the cold" I asked getting a bit nervous.

"Oh I'm not sure" he giggled reaching his hand out putting mine in his smiling weakly.

I smiled back at him and gave him a small hug.

"We should get you to a doctor" I told him squeezing his hand.

"No I'll be fine" he smiled and coughed a bit.

"At least get up and dressed" I told him putting the chocolates on his dresser and leaving his room.

A few minutes later he exited his room and grabbed my hand leading me to his kitchen.

"Oh just in time I just made some pancakes" mother dearest smiled serving the food on 3 plates.

We ate the food fast and his face regained its color and he seemed to act normal.

"Mum we're going to the park" Toby smiled and skipped out the door.

We walked slowly to the park talking about our love for bees. Bees are the best creatures except the ones that sting.

We sat down on a bench making conversation. Words seemed to flow from my mouth without realization.

"You're so cute" Toby giggled looking down at me in his chair.

"Says the cutest person in town" I giggled.

He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me softly.

"GET A ROOM" an old man screamed from across the park.

I pulled away both our faces heated and red. We quickly ran away from the park mainly from further embarrassment.

"So how are you feeling" I asked walking the path back to our houses.

"I'm better" he smiled staring into my eyes. I turned away my face heated trying to hide it.

We continued walking until we hit my house first.

"Bye Y/N" Toby smiled and gave me a hug before leaving.

"WENT TO POUR MY COFFEE AND I MISSED MY CUP OMG THAT IS JUST MY LUCK" I heard Tom scream from upstairs as soon as I opened the door.

"TOM STOP SCREAMING" mum yelled as if reading my mind.

"BUT MUM ITS BO BURNHAM" he was fighting a losing battle.

"TOM"

"OKAY SORRY" he laughed and went back to streaming and not screaming.

I didn't do much that day. All I did was lay around and text Toby every once in awhile to see how he was feeling.

Little did I know my life would turn for the worst!