Eclipse

The water around the girls began to bubble. Esther began to chant, and a strange water-like haze appeared around the pool.

Esthers brows furrowed and she chanted something else, but the haze didn't fade. The barrier spell disappeared and the haze fell away.

"This is much cooler than a boat rescue." Rikki smiled.

"We'll it won't be if we're still here. Let's go." Rebekah said, swimming out.

Hayley followed her and Bella followed Hayley. Rikki shot one last glare at Esther and Denman before swimming away, making sure to splash them on her way out.

Esther spit out the mouthful of seawater she had just inhaled. Marcel sped away, Elijah, Klaus, and Kol following him.

"I thought you said this would work." Denman growled.

"It should have, but the magic in here blocks out mine." Esther frowned, shaking water off of her hands and squeezing it out of her clothes and hair.

"Then figure it out." Denman walked away.

Rebekah, Rikki, Bella, and Hayley went for a swim. Just like old times. They went back to the Moon Pool and found that Esther and Denman were gone.

They got out of the pool and dried off, then they heard footsteps and got ready to jump in and swim away when they realized it was just the Mikaelsons, and Marcel.

"So that's your big secret? You're fish?" Kol chuckled.

"And you're an f-boy." Rikki smirked.

"Rikki there's no boundary spell to protect you this time." Rebekah warned.

"I can handle myself." Rikki shrugged.

"Can you?" Kol asked, speeding behind her and baring his fangs only to have Rikki raise her hand and clench her fist.

He dropped to his knees, "Agh!"

"Told you." She said, unclenching her fist. "Doesn't feel good to have your blood literally boil does it?"

"How did you do that? You're not a witch." Marcel furrowed his brows.

"It's different magic." Rebekah said.

"What kind of magic?" Elijah asked curiously. "Can you two do it?"

He motioned to Rebekah and Hayley.

"They're vampires so no." Kol rolled his eyes.

"Actually they can, if Rebekah's always been a vampire and she could do it a few years ago I'm sure she could do it now." Rikki said.

"So what? You all make things hot?" Klaus laughed.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and stuck her arm out, freezing the Moon Pool.

"Ahh, fire and ice." Elijah said.

"Bella has a similar power, but it makes things... like putty, and then she can change it into glass." Hayley said.

"And what? You got left out?" Kol fake pouted.

Hayley stuck her hand out and made his blood pump backwards, killing him momentarily.

"Oh!" Bella exclaimed.

"Sick." Rikki nodded.

"Is he okay?" Bella asked.

"No he's dead, but he'll wake up." Rebekah said.

"Okay.." Bella nodded slowly.

"Hey you did that to Miriam. But it made her come back alive... not die." Rikki tilted her head.