4

𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨."
20
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐚
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡,2019.

"WADDUP JDR MAFIA " I yelled into the camera.

The past two months with Jaelynn and Rau'juan has been excellent.

We're always together and doing shit. We even made a youtube channel along with the gang.

Jaelynn and I aren't an official couple yet, but we decided to take it slow.

Jaelynn is trying to get outta the trap business so she can start psychology school.

As for Nia, we haven't seen her ass, and I hope it stays that way.

"you already know it's yah boy Draco, and today I'm finna prank y'all girl Jaelynn."

"So we're gonna go on the road, so imma take her purse and place a fake positive pregnancy test in that mothafucka."

*30 minutes later*

*Soo, we gotta go pick up tru from Kayla," Jaelynn said.

"Fashoo, but I gotta go to the bank first".

"Can we stop at Walmart after "?

"Fashoo fats," I said, making a u-turn.

"So how is your day? are you ok? Did you eat?" she asked.

"My day is good, I'm great, yea, I ate", I answered before placing my hand on her thigh.

"That's good; I'm happy to hear that, Kari, but have you seen my purse."

"Yea, it's back there," I said, pointing to the back seat.

She leaned over ass up in the air and all, so I looked in the camera sticking my tongue out while slapping her ass.

"Kari stoppp"

She opened her purse and pulled out the pregnancy test before placing it back in and taking it out again.

Before looking at me with a face.