°WHO'S REALLY XIU°

Kai's POV

"Hyung help me!" I shouted out of frustration Soobin hyung just looked at me then back at his book.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"You should've just told her that she's  wrong, it wouldn't matter anyways. You'll  be saying that after hinding it to her for so long. So just say it, tell her." Soobin hyung said.

"It's not that simple hyung." I said.

"No, It's so simple Kai, tell her." Soobin said.

"If it's that easy why don't you tell Lia noona you like her?" I said.

"It's  a different story Kai, focus on yours." Hyung said.

I stood up and went  to Taehyun hyung's room. He was staring at his phone.

He didn't realize I came in and looked at his phone.

"Ehem why are you looking at Chae noona and Jeongin's photo?" I asked.

"Looking? It just happen that I stopped there, and why are you in my room?" He asked.

"Have a big problem." I said.

"I have a lot to do, I need to strudy for the quiz." He said.

"I didn't know you study." I said.

"Just go." He said I went to Yeonjun hyung's room.

He was talking to Yeji noona, I didn't want to bother so I decided to go to Beomgyu  hyung's room.

"Big problem, need your advice now." I said.

"Let's talk about it then." He said.

"Okay so remeber when Yuna came here, and You know my brother Xiu right?" I said.

"You mean Hue? Your Xiu and now you live as Hue." Beomgyu said.

"Yuna remembers Xiu as Hue's brother. So now Yuna thinks that I'm Huening and my brother is somewhere but the truth is his long gone." I said.

"I understand your concern for Yuna. You should talk to her eonnies first since they'll know a better approach to the situation, but I personally advise to talk about it first before doing a move." Beomgyu hyung suggested.

I contacted Chaeryeong noona and told her everything in advance so she can help me understand.

Yuna's POV

We arrived at a restaurant.

"Oh you girls arrived. Kai couldn't make it but Xiu is coming soon." Beomgyu said.

After waiting Kai arrives.

"Sorry Xiu was very late." Kai sighed.

"We need to explain. Kai is Xiu." Yeji eonnie said. I was getting confused.

"So you think that's how to explain?" Ryujin eonnie said.

"Yuna listen. Hue is dead that's Xiu but he decided to live as his brother Hue." Chae

I felt dizzy from the confusion I was feeing and just split seconds I passed out.

Narrator's POV

Kai carried Yuna they got in the van and drove to the nearest hospital.

Most of them were panicking specially the girls. Yeonjun was calming Yeji down. Lia was hugging onto Soobin and Ryujin was panicking while Beomgyu was trying to calm her down. Chaeryeong was sitting and crying suddenly someone rat to her and wiped her tears.

"Chaeryeong-ahh Yuna will be fine. Stop crying." He creased her cheeks.

WHO COULD IT BE? YA'LL TRIED MY BEST TO AT LEAST UPDATE A BOT SORRY IF THERE'S ANY TYPO. I'M QUITE EXHAUSTED RN BUT I'LL STILL BE ACTIVE. ANYWAYS PLS VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT TYSM EVERYON ❤❤🥰