•UNFOLDING SECRETS•

Ryujin's POV

Yeji eonnie just arrived with the milk tea obviously struggling to bring it to everyone.

Yeonjun oppa rushed to help her.

"This couple." I said when they gave us me and Beomgyu's milk tea.

"Thanks Lia eonnie!" "Thanks Lia." Everyone said including Ms. Park

After a few minutes I was almost finished with my drink and Beomgyu barely touched his.

"Yah do you wanna drink that cause I got room for more, you don't want to put that to waste." I said.

"I'm just too bothered, I need to stop overthinking." He sighed.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"You shouldn't worry about me, I'm thinking nonsense." He said.

"Pfft, Choi Beomgyu, is it about the four boys earlier?" I asked.

"You heard them?" He sighed.

"How would I know then. Just don't think about it. They're just jealous cause you're better than them." I said.

"Thank You Ryujin." He gave a smile.

After the class ITZY arrived at the dorm.

Lia and Yeji we're cooking while the others were at the couch.

"Is it just me or, the boys has a lot of things they're  dealing with." Yeji said.

"They're quite problematic." I answered.

"What do you mean?" Lia asked.

"Don't tell me Soobin hasn't open up to you about his personal life?!" Yeji asked.

"We only talk about school."  She answered.

"Okay then, Yeonjun basically hides his identity from the public, Taehyun has a strict family, and Beomgyu gets bullied." I explained.

"So what are you trying to say here?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I'm sure Soobin and Kai has problematic life's too." I said.

"We shouldn't judge them, plus it's their lives not ours." Yuna said.

"I understand you but, I can't help but think of it." I said.

"Well we were sent to Crown Academy to study and enjoy as a supposedly NORMAL person. Plus it wouldn't be a good feeling when our identity is leak to the public." Chaeryeong said.

"I agree." Lia answered.

Narrator's POV

"So they're the new addition?" A man with a deep voice asked.

"Yes sir and we think we completed Project BLACK." The younger man said.

"Is it possible for me to need them soon?" The older man with a deep voice said.

"I doubt sir, tho we have some people to look after the new kids we got more detail than what we expect." The younger man simply answered.

NAME: Hwang Yeji
DETAILS: The eldest, Daughter of a Famous Writer, Has a older brother Hwang Hyunjin who studies at the US, She doesn't know her father because he left them when her mother was pregnant with Yeji. She had her mother's creative and realistic writing skills.

NAME: Choi Jisu
DETAILS: The smartest, Choi Jisu called as Julia or Lia lived in Canada during her childhood, She's a daughter of a private detective. Lia is academically smart, and she's very logical an observant.

NAME: Shin Ryujin
DETAILS: The strongest, Shin Ryujin's parents both excel in sports, his da dis a soccer player while her mom is a volleyball player. She's fast and strong.

NAME: Lee Chaeryeong
DETAILS: The angel. She's very kind and humble, she's the daughter of a great performer, her hoby is dancing and she's also a very realistic thinker.

NAME: Shin Yuna
DETAILS: The sweet and energetic, Shin Yuna's parents both have a background in movies. Yuna's mom is a famous actresses while her dad is a director, her hobbies are not far from her parents, she's very interested in photography and film making.

"Any news about the boys?" The older man asked.

"They're doing good, and we had a bit more details from them." The younger one asked.

"Sir your next meeting is coming up." A female knocked at the door. The man stood up and left the room.

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE QUITE A BORING CHAPTER TOO🤣 AND PLEASE STREAM PERFECT WORLD!