Chapter 8

Hello everyone! I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I skipped Gazel's judgement on Rimuru. Just pretend that it already happened! I'm so sorry! I completely forgot!!

{[System]} - Announcement or actions done by the system

{Voice Of The World} - Voice of The World basically

"Hello!" - Someone talking

'Welcome to my Mind!' - Someone thinking

[Name] - name of a skill

[(Announcement)] - [Great Sage] talking

(Me: Hello!!) - Me talking

「Hi!」-Thought Communication

|¦-----------------------------------------¦|

{[System Acitvating...Success! Continuing The Story]}

After Milim declared that she was living here and that I was her big brother in which I found... weird? I don't know, she also declared that Rimuru is her bestie and the crowd was cheering for it.

It's been a few days since her declaration and it's been lively. I have to make sure that Milim doesn't cause any chaos around town, we decided this after experiencing the continuous reports of her destroying stuff.

But either way, it's been lively and lovely. When at night if Milim can't sleep I'll have to pat her head till she fell asleep. I also sleep with her as to not make her lonely, well she wanted me to sleep with her so I have to comply.

She loves playing with Rimuru apparently and she is kinda clingy to me. At some times when I have to train the goblin riders she watches at the sidelines, it's like she wants to be by my side all the time. I don't know why, but I think it's from how I treat her. Heck! Even the citizens started to look at us like we were siblings! But I don't hate it in fact I kinda like it. It's like I have a little sister, which I did want back in my world but I didn't.

As I was following Milim as we heard something happening nearby. As we were getting close I immediately lost sight of Milim as she rushed towards the ruckus as I managed to slip through the crowd.

I saw Milim punched a person as he was sent flying. I also Rigurd on the ground, as I called for him he turned to me and I saw his face which was like a terminator from a movie. I was worried for him but it didn't show on my face, as I took a potion that is in my pocket and made him drink it. After Rigurd was healed, I then went to Milim

"Milim, what did I say about not harming others?"

"Eh!? U-uhh... I saw him hurt Rigurd so I punched him! Yeah! He started it first!" Milim said trying to explain

"*Sigh* Milim, I appreciate that you care for us and that you will protect us but just know there are other ways to deal with a situation like this other than violence"

"I'll let you off this time cause you did this for Rigurd, but next time promise me that you will not punch someone right away without knowing the situation"

"O-okay" Milim said sadly

"Hey, don't be sad. I'm not mad at you, I was letting you know that violence is always not the answer"

"Are you sure that you are not mad?" Milik asked

"*nods* I'm sure now let's go get the person to ask him some questions"

"Okay!!" Milim said happily knowing that I'm not mad at her

Rimuru then arrived as he saw the fire from the distance. We then went to Rimuru to explain the situation. Once he let Milim go but without lunch, she was then about to cry. I told Rimuru that it is fine and that there's no need to punish Milim as she thought it was the only method she knows and that she was a child at heart.