•4•

•Y/N's POV:•
I woke up on the train and in my pj's. I looked around confused.
"Can I teleport? Is this a dream?" I asked myself. As I heard my parents chuckled.
"No hunny, you wouldn't wake up so we picked you up and brought you in." My mother chuckled as I shook my head with a smile.
"We brought you some clothes so you can get dressed." My mum handed me a bag.
"The toilets are at the end of the train." She smiled. I nodded and opened the door and closed it behind me. I walked to the end of the train cart and locked myself in the toilet. Getting changed and went back, Feeling fresh.

"How long till we get to Portorosso?" I asked, my parents, my dad answering.
"Well in an hour or two. Not that long." He smiled as I nodded and sat back down next to the window. I yawned and my mum gave me an apple/pair/banana, I grabbed it and ate it, thanking her after my first bite.
"Okay so guys I wanted to tell you 2 things." I sighed and looked at them both, "one... I— have a boyfriend." I smiled, my mum gasped as my dads eyes widened, "what!" He asked. "His name is Alberto and he's a sea monster. Please I love him." I begged, my mum glared at my dad as he sighed, "fine." He groaned. Both my parents happily not caring if he's a sea monster or not.
"Second we're going to stay at the place I stayed at last time." I smiled. They both nodded.

<Time Skip (1 and a half hours later)>

I got off of the train and dragged my suit case out as did my parents with their suit cases. We left the train station as they followed me towards the main fountain. There I spotted Massimo, I quickly told my parents to stay put and ran to Massimo leaving my suit case with my parents.
"Massimo!" I shouted and ran towards him, he turned towards me and smiled, "Y/N! It's lovely to the see you. What are you doing here so early?" He asked.
"Well me and my parents are moving to Portorosso. And since our house isn't ready yet I wanted to ask if we can stay at your house until it is?" I asked with a smile, he raised a brow, "we?" He asked.
I turned around and pointed at my parents, "my parents." I smiled. He hummed and walked up to them with me next to him.
"So your Y/N's parents?" He asked as both my mum and dad nodded nervously from his hug figure.
"It's nice to meet you at once, your daughter is a delight." He smiled.

Ever though I'm besties with Giulia, my parents and her parents never met since obviously different country's. They only called on speaker and not face time.
My parents smiled and calmed down at his calm exterior.
"And I don't mind you staying where I am. It will be tight though." He smiled as my parents nodded.

"Y/N!" My name was shouted by a girls name as I turned around and saw Giulia.
"Giulia!" I smiled and ran into her arms.
"Where's Alberto?" I asked.
"At Luca's parents house." She smiled as I nodded.