The Meeting

Author's note: Hugo and the other kids of royal prep are already in their teens :)

The next day, out of excitement, Hugo and Axel got up early to get ready. They both hurried down to the dining room only to see their parents there waiting for them.

"Looks like some boys are excited that they don't need any maids to wake them up" Garrick said smiling.

Hugo and Axel both sat down in the dining table and both of them are getting restless. Samira and Garrick noticed their behaviour and looked at each other smiling.

"Hugo, Axel, calm down you eager beavers, lets finish eating our breakfast first before we head to the village" Queen Samira told her sons

"Sorry mom, we're just–" Axel started

"Too excited!" Hugo finished

Both their parents chuckled at the two young Welshire royals

"Well, save your excitement later, or else your new sister might get bored at you two" Garrick teased

They all shared a laugh as they started eating their breakfast

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~

The royal family all finished eating their meals, the servants gathered their plates as they left the family.

Just then, the castle steward, Sebastian, entered the room, "your majesties, after 10 minutes you will be leaving so please be ready to go" he said as he left to do castle chores.

"Well, I guess we should start getting ready to leave kiddos" Garrick told his sons who agreed.

"Yes dad!" the two boys chorused

The royal family all went to the entrance where their carriage is waiting for them. They all hoped in and the carriage is off to Welshire Village.

During their ride to the village, Hugo looked at his parents and asked, "Hey mom, dad, I was thinking that we should buy gifts for our soon to be sister" Hugo suggested.

"That's a great idea baby bro" Axel agreed, "We can spoil her with tons ans tons of presents"

"Spoiling her is a good thing but maybe we should try not to overwhelm her Axel" Samira replied

"Well, your mother is correct" Garrick added, "Should we give her a pet?" he asked

"I'll buy her a puppy in the nearby pet store" Samira told them.

The three boys agreed, "Me and Hugo will buy her toys" Axel said.

"Make sure to buy toys that are fit for teenagers kiddos" Garrick told Hugo and Axel, "By the way, the owner of the orphanage said that all the kids there are all in their teenage years" Garrick added.

"Alright" Axel and Hugo chorused.

The royal family arrived at the village, they shopped first before going to the orphanage.

After a few minutes of shopping, they all had what they need.

Hugo saw the pet that their mother bought which made his eyes go wide.

"Uhhh, mom, I thought you said you are buying a puppy?" Hugo said

Axel was confused until he saw the animal in the carrier

"Oh my goodness, mom, how did you buy a tiger cub?!" Axel asked

"Well, I wanted a pet that can protect your sister of course" Samira rolled her eyes playfully

Axel and Hugo looked at each other and shrugged

"At least the cub is cute" Hugo smiled, "Is it a girl or a boy?" he asked

"It's a girl and she's so cute isn't she, I hope your soon to be sister is going to love her" Samira hoped.

"She will love her" Hugo said as he stroked the cubs head earning a purr which made him giggle

Just then Garrick showed up, "alright everyone, lets head to the orphanage!" he said confidently

The royal family all arrived at the orphanage, they all went in and saw a few girls cleaning the whole area. The 3 girls saw the royal family and were surprised that they stopped what they're doing.

"Good to see you here You're majesties" one of the girls said as she and others curtsied.

"Why hello girls" Samira said

The 3 girls just smiled as they let the royal family in the main room.

"My name is Violet, I'm the oldest in this orphange" she said as she introduced herself, "And this here is Sasha and Carol" she added.

Sasha and Carol both curtsied.

"I'm the second oldest in this orphanage" Sasha said

"And I'm the youngest here, er, I mean...I'm the second youngest here hehe" Carol said correcting herself.

Just then Garrick asked, "that's great, so who's the youngest?" he asked.

The 3 girl looked at each other and turned back to the royals, Violet was about to speak when the owner entered the room and saw the royal family in the living room.

"Ah your majesties, it's wonderful to have you here, my name is Ms. Clare, the owner of this orphanage" she curtsied as she introduced herself.

"It's good to meet you too Ms. Clare, we're here to adopt a sister for my sons here" Samira said pointing to her sons who are smiling nervously.

Ms. Clare giggled and said, "Well, you've come to the right place your majesties, but you'll only be having four options" she told them.

The royal family are confused, "only four options? are there not many kids here?" Garrick asked.

"Yeah" Ms. Clare scratched the back of her neck

Violet laughed, "well lets just say, it's only me and three other girls in this orphanage" she said

Just then Axel noticed something, "wait, you said three right?, where's the other one?" he asked.

Just then a girl entered the room which surprised them, she has black hair that reaches her back, fair skin, and she's wearing a red dress with a white long sleeved undershirt and a white apron, she also has an eye patch in her right eye.

"Leona! how was your sleep?" Sasha asked her.

"fine..."she said with an emotionless look.

She saw the royal family much to her surprised, she just curtsied and went to the kitchen to cook food. This scene confused the royal family.

"Who is she?" Samira asked the owner.

The owner looked at her with a sad expression on her face, "That's Leona, the youngest in the orphanage" Ms. Clare replied.

"Is she okay?, she looks....empty" Hugo said.

Ms. Clare and the 3 girls looked at each other with sad expressions, "it's normal for us, she's always like this ever since we got her" Ms. Clare answered.

But the royal family knew something's not right, "Care to explain why?" Garrick asked them.

Ms. Clare and the 3 girls all looked at each other with worried looks on their faces. What will they tell the royal family?...