•<<//||chapter 6||\\>>•

—::aethers POV::—

•_I was sitting down on my couch watching random things until I heard a knock on my door, it must be them, they are here.

•_I stood up and walked to the door, opening it.

•_venti: "hi!!"

•_aether: "hello, come in"

•_I let them in and venti gasped in excitement.

•_venti: "xiao this is where we are gonna live!? Cant you believe it!"

•_xiao: "mhm"

•_i took their bags and went upstairs and put one bag in each room. I nodded and sighed.

•_I walked back downstairs to see them cheering. I smiled and walked to them.

•_venti: "thank you so much your majesty!"

•_xiao: "I guess.."

•_aether: "no worries"

•_something is definitely wrong with xiao I'll ask once we are alone I patted venti's head and walked back upstairs into my room..

•_I laid onto my bed and closed my eyes thinking of things.. are they different..? Will they use me?.. I wonder..what's with the guy.. so many questions were filling up my head that I couldn't even answer them myself..

•_yet again I fell asleep..Jesus..the whole day has passed already..how unfortunate..

•_I stood up to hear music coming from xiaos room so I got up, opened my door, walked to xiaos room and knocked.

•_xiao opened the door in surprise.

•_xiao: "I'm sorry would you like me to stop?"

•_aether: "no of course not! I just came to listen may I?"

•_xiao nodded and opened the door wider for me to step in. I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

•_I saw xiao satin the bed so I sat in the floor in front of him. He smiled and started playing..it was so calming..

//||00:00am||\\

•_I looked at the time and it was midnight already. I saw him falling asleep while playing...

•_aether: "hm..maybe you should get some rest.."

••xiaos POV••

•_I felt dizzy..tired..hm..I felt nothing.. I felt tears forming into my eyes like water getting poured into a cup..I felt emptiness, sad and...hollow..

••aether••

•_I saw him crying, so I stood up and hugged him tightly.. I felt him pull my arm and throw me onto the bed and him getting on top of me hugging me..tighter than I was..

•_I patted his head and rapped my leg round his, put my arms round him..I felt him stroking my head and putting his head in my chest..

•_it felt nice..I wonder does this always happen?...