Atsumu X Seme Male Reader

tw: s.kink.|mating p.|overstim.|dry orgasm.|ahegao.|breeding k.

Atsumu had always been competitive and eager to please you, and that is what you love about him the way he would open his legs for you even the way he would just immediately suck your cock whenever you want.

"Fuck, 'tsumu you okay there?" Asking you to continue to stare at his crying form. Ass up and face down the way he loves it "please! Y/n, fuck me, fuck me hurry!"

"You want it?" Teasing him by rubbing your tip around his clenching hole. "Yes please! Really want yer' cock inside me!"

Atsumu continues to whine pleas while he shakes his ass begging you to fuck his boy cunt and fill him up

"Alright," was the word you said as you quickly ram your cock inside him with a sharp whine he began moving his hips meeting yours.

"Fuck yes! Love you fat cock inside me, sir! Please, k-keep fucking-" his dirty talk was interrupted when you hit the spot he loves. Pulling him up kept pounding your cock into that specific spot.

Your raspy deep groan only spurring him further "M'...g-gonna..!" Rolling his eyes back his whole body began to tremble his insides clamp down tightly you were forced to stop and stare.

Mouth sucking your fingers, eyes rolled back and body trembling, You watch his cock twitch with no cum dripping.

"Baby?" Calling out to him. He only turned his head to peak at you "k-keep fucking me! D-don't stop."

"I don't plan to, little one." And with that you began to rail your cock deep inside him, the goal to rearrange his gut deep in your mind.

The vision of him dry orgasming kept on replaying in your head.

"S-sir!" He could only babble. Flipping him over you pressed his legs till it met his shoulders. Pushing your cock deeper.

"T-too...Deep!" Though he whined he never pushed you away— it's not like he didn't want it, just keep burying your cock in his ass-pussy! please?

Feeling yourself cumming you began your animalistic pace the scene of breeding him full plastered in your head

Halting your fast pace you slowly shove your cock deep, so deep that his chiseled abs bloated in the shape of your cock

"Good slut...good...fuckin' slut." Groaning you felt his hands squeeze your balls. Tugging his trembling hands he spoke up "More..! I want more cum, sir!"

"Stop squeezing my balls 'tsum-"

"Please! Just one more I promise!" With his flushed, fucked out face how could you say no? The way his mouth open with his drool slipping out, his glossy eyes either rolling back or staring at you lovingly, and his cock twitching after having a dry orgasm and cumming

Fucking him again you avoided looking at his face, why? He's too fucking cute. Too sexy, looking at him could make you cum easily

"More! Please wan- want you...to...fuck me so hard! M' your...b-breeding..whore!" Saying praises and pleas, he began to move his hips wanting nothing more but your cum again.

After a few sloppy thrusts he cried out your name when he came so hard he almost passed out. Soon you followed filling him up more.

After resting a little bit you pulled your cock out groaning due to it being overstimulated only to be stopped by the same trembling hands of the setter

"M-more...?" Fuck. He's so addicted to your dick, so please, keep fucking him