𝟎𝟏 || 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 & 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

"Where's Blake?" I asked looking between mom and dad as the three of us had quiet breakfast at the outdoor table in front of the huge pool.

After the walk with our parents yesterday, Blake just ... disappeared. He didn't say where he's going or with who, he just left the house without saying a word.

"He said he'll go to the nearest gym and straight to the beach after that" Dad said professionally, keeping his eyes on his phone like always.

Probably having an important conversation about his damn job. One of the many things I hate about it.

Being one of the most famous and well-paid lawyers in Los Angeles is no joke. He has a reputation to keep. I don't even know how he decided to take a time off for 3 months. He barely spends time with us back at home, it's usually me, my brother and mom.

I really need my dad sometimes, but with time passing by I got used to his absence.

"But we have a gym here at the mansion?" I added, narrowing my eyes in confusion. "Why going somewhere else?"

Didn't my brother notice the huge-ass room as big as a fucking basketball court on the first floor?

"I guess he wants to make new friends while we're here" he shrugged, pouring more coffee, and I nodded, putting half a boiled egg in my mouth.

Well, at least my brother is trying to fit in here.

"Well I'm going to do my workout too, and I'm thinking of going to the beach'' I said, sipping from my water, and Dad nodded without even listening to me like always. Ugh, I hate this.

"Okay darling, have fun" Mom put a smile on her beautiful face before turning her attention to Dad.

I was quick to leave the table before heading to my room to put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra for training.

A good workout is all I need right now.

It may sound weird, but I love to work out and it's in my daily routine and I'm not just talking about cardio. I like to train with weights and I don't care if the boys would say that it makes a woman more masculine.

I like my well-shaped belly, my big thighs, and my big ass too much to care about the opinion of some dumb boys.

I tied my hair in a ponytail, grabbing a large bottle of water before heading to the gym at our mansion, preparing to do the best ass workout, just to rid off of my anger.

The sun was burning my skin as I was reading my book, enjoying the sound of the crashing waves.

Such a therapy.

There's one thing I can admit about Hawaii. The place is truly magical and calms you as soon as you step your feet at the beach. The soreness I felt after my workout disappeared as soon as I put my towel on the sand and relaxed my body under the sun.