Season one epasoide three

EREN POV:
Mr. Keith was going around lecturing us. As he was lecturing some kid was eating a Potato. As he was talking to her I look where y/n was sleeping and seen she was no longer sleeping she was walking around . He made her run as we got dismissed. I jogged and grabbed y/n. Keith can up to me and question about y/n. ( who is this ) he raised his voice a little . Sir! This is my daughter y/n jeager.
K
KEITH POV:
Daughter!???? She's your daughter ? ( yes sir - eren) how ?who?.he looked down at the little girl in his arms and smiled . He looked at me and said. ("My father was a doctor and he tried a experiment when I was around 5 or 6 in a few weeks after that experiment he said the experiment was a girl and she is pregnant and it was my baby. I didn't know how that worked at the time . My mother was extremely mad at my father for this and I was terrified because I am still a child . But when I saw her for the first time I could not take my eyes off her she is my baby. She's my life and the main reason I'm fighting.) I looked at him shocked . I stared at the little girl. EREN she may stay with you this will not make your training any easier but if she needs you then go to her. But you still have to train to pass. Do you understand ?
EREN POV:
Yes! Thank you sir! I kissed my little girl who is growing up way to fast. After that talk we walked to the dinner hall. As we were all eating I was telling the story about the big guy. Y/n was eating next to mikasa. She was talking to her and laughing. When he asked what were the Titans like I felt sick to my stomach I got a flash back of my mom getting eaten. I got mad and told them that those stupid Titans are not that big of a deal . My daughter looked at me and just layed her head on mikasa. Some kid next to me started talking to me telling me I'm a loud mouth wannabe. I stood up and asked if he was trying to pick a fight. He stood up and said sure. The bell rang meaning its bed time. He apologized and said sorry for his actions.
MIKASA:
I grabbed y/n and started to follow eren. The guy stoped me and he said that he has never seen anyone like me before. He look at y/n and said " she's cute lucky to have a sister I always wanted one." I'm her aunt I said. Then he said that I have beautiful black hair. I said thank you and continued to walk out. I walked by eren and I heard Jean run out to.
Y/N POV:
DADDY!!! I yelled as I saw my dad. He looked at me and picked me up a kissed my face all over. Aunty and daddy were talking. Daddy looked at me and said ( come on baby it's bed time )
EREN POV:
I walked to my room and layed my little girl down on my bed. I layed down next to her and she snuggled into my chest. I kissed her head and I fell asleep .
(Morning)
I woke up and y/n was still sleeping. I got dressed and I grabbed her gently and held her. She put her head on my shoulder and I went to the dinning hall to get breakfast. As I got food y/n was starting to wake up. Armin came up and ruffled her hair . Good morning sea shell. He said to her. She snuggled her head closer in my neck and said "good morning uncle armin." She moved her head and I gave her a bite of bread she's not a big morning eater but I try to get her to eat a little more because she is underweight.
MIKASA POV:
After breakfast we all went to training for the aptitude test. Eren set y/n down and she ran to some nearby rocks. I went up to the belt and kept My balance. I look over to my left and saw eren upside down but balancing. Everyone was giggling at him. After everyone left I went to y/n.
Y/N POV:
Aunty Mikasa came up to me and said (hey sweetheart) hi I said back. (Come on we're going to help your dad balance a little. ) ok . She grabbed my hand as we started walking to where my dad and uncle armin was. As we got there dad did not look happy at all. Daddy? I asked ( Not now y/n) I looked away kinda sad that I didn't get a hug but that's ok. Armin waved his hand to me so I went up to him. He picked me up and kissed my cheek . He also said ( sea shell your dad is just stressed out right now you didn't do anything wrong I promise.) ok I said
EREN POV:
Mikasa and armin were telling me how to balance. Ok let's do this. I said. Armin started cranking up the belt extensions as it lifted me up. As soon I was off the ground I went forward and smacked my head. I need to find someone else who can help me. They took me down and I put a bandage on my head. Y/n came up to me and said ( are you ok daddy)? Yes baby I'm ok . I picked her up and started walking to the dinning hall with mikasa and armin. As we were eating people were talking shit. I ignored them and mikasa said that I should give up on trying to be a solder.Are you kidding me?! After everything we've been through!? Everything we saw that day !! Your crazy if you think I'm just going to walk away!  As mikasa was still talking I took y/n and I got our plate and walked out I can't deal with mikasa right now. As I was walking I heard little snores. I look and saw my baby was sleeping. I walked into our sleep area, and set y/n down on our bed.
CONNIE POV:
As I saw eren setting y/n down I internally squealed . She's so cute. It's crazy how he had a little kid but he's a great dad as far as I can see. The little girls happy. As I was lost in my thoughts eren came up and asked me " what's the trick to posture control?" I looked at him and said hard to say I guess I'm just gifted.
EREN POV:
I went to ask a few more people Connie said he will get me if y/n wakes up.  Bertholdt and reiner agreed to help me learn to balance. Bertholdt asked me why I signed up? I decided I have to kill them. I won't stop til every single titan is dead and rotting. Dead . Every last one. After training till the sun raise it was time to show what I got.  Armin brought y/n out and was holding her while I was getting ready to be lifted. They started cranking me up I held myself for a good 10 seconds then out of nowhere I fell. I m not giving up ...Give me one more chance. They lowered me and he said for someone to exchange belts with me. My belt was defeated. After I got a new belt I did it perfectly. I made the cut.
End
Word count 1294
Hi hope you liked it.