Chapter-5(Bondita in trouble)

Anidita came there

Bondita- aham ...aham

They broke there hug

Bondita- ho gya .

Swati- bondita mai aur abhinav ek dusre se bahut pyar karte hai hum ek dusre se shaadi karna chahte hai .

Anidita together- yeh to bhaut acchi baat hai .

Bondita- mai abhi aati hu itni khushi ki baat hai kuch to karna padega .

She is not able to walk properly but went to a shop to plan suprise for swabhinav .

A girl is watching her.

Girl- aaj tumhe nahi chodungi tum mere sath yeh nahi kar sakti ab dekhti hu tu kaise jati ho wapis.

After few minutes swati Abhinav and Anirudh listen the voice of bondita.they got tensed and ran towards the shop.

Bondita- aah chodo mujhe....... mujhe jane do maine tumhara kya bigada hai.

Men 1- tune hi to sab bigada hai.

Bondita- mai to tumhe janti tak nahi to maine kaise......chodo mujhe mere pair mai lagi hai varna tumhara aisa haal karti na ki aage se kisi ko pareshan karne ki himmat nahi karte.

Men 2- Ajj tujhe nahi chodenge.......chal humare sath..

Suddenly that girl came and sniff choloroform to bondita.bondita gets fainted.
(sniff matlab sunghana)
(choloroform matalab behoshi ki dawa)
(Fainted matlab chakkar aana ya behosh hona)

Then both men take bondita in a house and closed her in a room and then they lock the door and left .

SwAniBhav reached to the shop. Bondita is not there . Swati eyes is full from tears .

Abhinav put hand on her shoulder and said- chinta mat karo bondita thik hi hogi wo mil jayegi .

Anirudh aske the shopkeeper.

Anirudh- have you seen any girl here in Black dress.

Shopkeeper- yes two men came and take her .

Anirudh got tensed and ask- in which Direction they took her?

Shopkeeper- they took her in left direction .

Anirudh- thankyou .

Swati- kya hua Anirudh bondita ka kuch pta chala?

Anirudh- haa wo keh raha hai ki do aadmi aaye the aur bondita ko lekar chale gye.

Tears are rolling from swati's eyes.

Swati- yeh sab meri vajha se hua hai na mai bondita ko ghumne aane ke liye bolti na wo aati aur na yeh sab hota.

Abhinav- nahi tumhari koi galti nahi hai.bondita zarur milegi

Anirudh- jane kyu ajeeb si baicheni ho rahi hai .

Swati- Anirudh Abhinav please bondita ko jaldi dhundo mujhe bhaut darr lag raha hai .

In that house:

Bondita is still fainted

Men 1 - kitni sundar hai yeh .

Men 2- haa bhai . mauka hai chauka maar de

Men 1- chal .

They opened the door but bondita is not there.

Swati Anirudh and Abhinav are on the way suddenly bondita came in front of them she is about to fall because of that choloroform bondita got fainted and fall on Anirudh's shoulder.anirudh hold her by her waist they all are tensed Anirudh pick up bondita in his arms and they started walking towards the hostel.

They reached in their Anirudh's room .

Anirudh- bondita utho

Swati in crying tone- uth na bondu dekh to hum kitne pareshan hai uth na please

Bondita slowly opened her eyes and she is very scared Anirudh is sitting with bondita she get up and hug Anirudh tightly.

Bondita- chodo jane do mujhe please.

Swati- kya hua bondita ?

Bondita broke the hug

Bondita- sorry Anirudh ji .... She is very scared.

Swati- kya hua bondita tu itni darri hui kyu hai .

Bondita hugged swati tightly and started crying

Bondita- swati aaj mai mar jati

Swati- lekin hua kya tha .

Wo mai shop par gyi thi na..

In Flashback:

Bondita- please give me some flowers and one cake

Shopkeeper- ok wait a minute .

That girl is not other than Alice.

Alice- how you can snatch my Anirudh from me I will show you how you dare to touch him
She called that men.

Then in the house:

Bondita slowly opened her eyes and saw Alice in front of her .

Bondita- you what are you doing here?

Alice- yes I am how dare you to touch my Anirudh what are you thinking that you can snatch him from me no never he is only mine I will kill you you are coming in my way I love him he is only mine mine and mine .

Bondita- how can you do like this me and Anirudh
Are only friends

Alice have knife in her had she is about to hurt bondita but bondita spray choloroform on her and ran from the window as fast as she can .

Flashback ends:

Swati- tujhe pta hai mai kitna darr gayi thi.

Anirudh- Mujhe to pehele se hi pta tha ki us Alice ke irade thik nahi hai .

Bondita- but she loves you . Wo aapse bhaut pyaar kari hai .

Anirudh- lakin mai to nahi karta na mai to tum.....he stopped. Mai use subha dekhta hu .