Confession

Joel's POV

I'm still trying to comprehend all the events that happened recently. Apparently I got hit by a car supposedly by Samantha... and Richard was crying over me? Am I dreaming?

"Did you mean what you said before ?" I asked him.

At first he just stared at me then he took a deep breath before speaking.

"Yeah... I did" He said. "So instead of just telling me how you felt, you said nothing and then went and cried to your brother about it..." I said. "Joel- I didn't know what to say... I didn't even know you felt that way about me" he said. "Nobody's ever poured their heart out to me like that" He said.

"So tell me now" I said. "Tell you what?" He asked. "How do you really feel about me?" I asked. "Oh God..." He said.

"Well, I-um-I... okay I really really like you and I don't know maybe I'm falling in love with you? You just make me so happy and when I'm with you I don't care about anybody else and I guess the reason I didn't say anything sooner was because I was afraid to admit it to myself and I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way" He said.

Wow...this night  just keeps getting more and more crazy.

"I actually don't know what to say" I said. "So don't say anything" He said.

"Just kiss me" He said leaning in.

~

Chris's POV

"Where exactly am I going?" She asked. "MOM JUST DRIVE WE'RE LOOKING FOR NADIA" I said.

We've been looking for about 10 minutes and no sign of her. I just hope she didn't get to Samantha before we got to her.

It's been mostly silent and Erick sat in between me and Lexi to ensure that she didn't strangle me. She tried... Erick sat on her then she stopped trying but since then she's been giving me a death stare. I think I might just die before Samantha does if I'm being honest.

"OMG SHE'S AT HER HOUSE" Yelled Lexi. "How do you-" Said Erick before Lexi cut him off. "I may or may not have a tracker in her phone... It's for if she ever gets kidnapped. We have one for each other. I'm surprised you don't have one you're her boyfriend" She said. "Lexi that's a little creepy that's why..." He said.

~

"Wait I don't see anybody" Said Lexi as the car came to a stop. "Yeah, me neither" Said Zabdi. "OH MY GOSH LOOK!!" Said Erick pointing to in front of the car.

Samantha was running in the middle of the street from while Nadia was chasing her close behind. I'm not going to lie it would've been funny if she wasn't running for the sake of her survival.

We all got out of the car to try and stop Nadia.

"PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Cried Samantha. "LEAVE YOU- YOU TRIED TO KILL MY BEST FRIEND, I CAN'T LET YOU LIVE FOR THAT" Said Nadia gaining speed. "I WARNED YOU AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS KIDDING, WELL AT LEAST NOW YOU KNOW I'M NOT" She said.

"NADIA THIS IS INSANE" Said Erick. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HER IF SHE STOPS RUNNING HUH?!" He yelled. "I'M GOING TO STRANGLE HER TO DEATH OR BETTER YET, RUN HER OVER WITH MY CAR LIKE SHE TRIED TO DO TO JOEL" She said.

I'm not sure how but Nadia got closer to Samantha and was about to reach and grab her before Erick pushed her out of the way and grabbed Nadia.

"ARE YOU CRAZY???" He said once he caught her. "ERICK LET ME GO" She yelled back. "NO SO YOU CAN HURT HER?!? DEFINETLY NOT" He said. "Nadia, the cops are on their way so don't do anything stupid that could POSSIBLY GET YOU ARRESTED" Said Lexi.

A Couple Of Minutes Later •

"Wow looks like you did our job for us" Said one of the officers. "How'd you guys know where she was?" He asked.

I could see everybody looking at Nadia and starting to panic so I spoke up.

"That's her house" I said quickly. 

Then another police officer walked over to us.

"I just got word that your friend is being discharged and he's not terribly injured, just a sprained wrist. Almost as if she didn't hit him with the car to hurt him, just to scare him because normally when people get by cars they injure their legs" She said.

Hearing that got Nadia angry all over again and she started to try and break free from Erick's grip around her waist but terribly failed.

"We should probably go now before you can't hold her still anymore" I whispered to Erick. "Probably a good idea" He said.

~

My mom drove us back to the hospital and waited for Joel to be let go.

We all decide we were going to squeeze into one car because we didn't want to burden my mom any longer.

Lexi drove, Nadia sat on Erick's lap, Joel sat Rich's lap, and me and Zabdi sat in the empty spots.

After the night Joel and the rest of us had, we all ended up sleeping over at Joel's house and surprisingly his mom didn't care.

We may be one hell of a dysfunctional group of friends but we're always there for each other.

-----

omg cue the 'Friends' theme song. "I'll be there for youuu, when the rain starts to pour" If you don't know that show or that song, I'm sorry but we can't be friends :/ (I put it at the top of the chapter for those of you lame-o's that don't know it). To the person who I kept making believe that I was going to kill someone, I'm sorry but it was too funny :D. This chapter had sort of a happy ending to it right? Apparently I'm "too mean to certain characters" so this is about as nice as it's going to get... but yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter or whatever :).

'Toa la Noche' MV OUT NOW MOTHER TRUCKERS, GO STREAM IT NOWWWWW<3