The Girlfriend: Part 2

Zabdi's POV

"Well?" said Chris. "What do you guys think of her?" He asked.

Do we tell him what we really think now or later?

"Not to hurt your feelings or anything but I hate her" said Nadia with no expression. "I know that she told you I'm a "psycho" please tell me you don't actually believe that" She asked. "Nadia of course I don't believe that, girls exaggerate things all the time" Said Chris.

Oh no he has no idea what he just started by saying that.

"I'm sorry...WHAT?!!?" said Nadia starting to get angry. "NO,NO,NO,NO,NO WE DON'T" She said. "YOU ARE RIGHT NOW" Said Chris yelling back. "Chris, your girlfriend is INSANE" she said. "And I know you really want us to like her because you really like her but SHE'S CRAZY" said Nadia. "And you're not going to believe us because you're too blind sighted by her FAKE little angel act" She said. "Ok, um Nadia its kinda hard for him to believe you when you're screaming like a psychopath" Said Joel.

"So you all think she's insane?" Asked Chris. "Yes" We all said in agreement. "You too Zabdi? Seriously??" He said disappointed.

Oh no, now he's upset.

"Chris no she's actually insane. Nadia's telling the truth" I said. "AND YOU BELIEVE HER" He yelled.

"We know you don't want to hear it but we're calling her crazy because she used to stalk Joel. LITERALLY. WHY WOULD WE LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT??" I said. "YOU GUYS SOUND INSANE" he said. "If what you're saying is true then why didn't Joel tell me any of this huh?!? EXPLAIN THAT?!!" He said.

"HE WAS TERRIFIED FOR HIS LIFE HE DIDN'T TELL ANYBODY. I ONLY KNOW BECAUSE I WITNESSED IT" Nadia yelled back. "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER. IF HE WAS SO TERRIFIED HE SHOULD'VE TOLD ME" he yelled. "I DONT BELIEVE ANY OF YOU" He yelled again.

"OH MY GOSH THATS ENOUGH" I yelled. "FINE. DONT BELIEVE US. WE'RE ONLY TRYING TO HELP BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO AND YOU'RE BEING A SHITTY FRIEND BY NOT BELIEVING US" I yelled storming out of the room.

Nobody's POV

"IVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR ARROGANT SELF" Nadia yelled to Chris. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED??" she asked. "A SLAP BACK TO REALITY" She said while smacking Chris across the face. She then walked away.

"Chris you're a real dick you know that? You and I have literally been friends since we could walk so the fact that you think I'd do ANYTHING to stop you from being happy is completely ignorant" Said Joel as he walked away.

Then Erick walked in the room.

"What happened in here? You look like you're about to cry bro you good?" Asked Erick. Chris didn't respond. "Okay then...I'm going to go find Nadia and I guess I'll see you later" He said. "Oh and by the way, cool girlfriend she's seems alright" He said patting Chris on the shoulder before he walked away.

Chris's POV

I don't believe it. I won't believe it. It just doesn't make any sense. But then again why would they lie to me like that?

Nobody's POV

The rest of the school day Zabdiel was nowhere to be found and everybody started to get worried.

"Where is Zabdi??" Asked Lexi in a whiny voice. "You just want to know where he is because you want to fuck him Lexi we're not stupid" Said Rich laughing. "I know you're not talking" Said Lexi with an attitude.

"No guys seriously. The last time I saw him was this morning" said Nadia. "Oh. My. Gosh. IT'S CHRIS'S FAULT" she yelled. "After you yelled at him like an idiot he looked all upset and stormed out the room" She said.

"Here's a thought: How about one of you call him" Said Erick. "YOU DONT THINK I ALREADY TRIED?!?" Said Nadia yelling at her boyfriend. "RELAX babe. Calm down" Said Erick.

"Oh Zabdi went home early" Said Samantha walking up to the group. "Did he? OR DID YOU KIDNAP HIM??" Asked Nadia angrily. "Um...no...I saw him leaving 2nd period" Said Samantha trembling with fear. "We'll see about that" Said Nadia staring at Sammy.

*At Zabdi's house*

"Hi, can I help you?" Asked Zabdi's mom opening the door. "Yes. I'm Nadia, a friend of Zabdiel, and I just came to check on him because I heard that he left school early" She said with a smile. "Oh he's told me so much about you. Why don't you guys come on in. But, I wouldn't advise Chris to come in. Zabdi specifically told me if he came by not to let him in" Said his mom.

"Yikes" "Ouch" Said Rich and Erick. "Damn. Must hurt to feel betrayed" Said Joel walking into Zabdi's house. "Chris what did you do to them?" Said Rich laughing.

*In Zabdi's room*

"Really..." Said Joel removing the covers from on top of Zabdiel's head. "Are you okay dude...?" Asked Joel.

"Okay?...Am I okay??!??!" he said "HOW WOULD I BE OKAY?!?! THE BOY I LIKE HATES ME AND HAS A PSYCHOTIC GIRLFRIEND AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT" He screamed.

Nadia gasped dramatically.

"YOU LIKE CHRIS???" She said excitedly. "You didn't already realize that Nadia?" Asked Joel laughing at how dramatic she was being.

"Oh- Did I just say that out loud..." Said Zabdiel going back under the covers.

"Zabdi's got a boyfriend, Zabdi's got a boyfriend" Said Nadia repeatedly.

- 923 words -
Chris was finally slapped as per Kayleigh_Imagines request ;). Sooooo, next chapter Joel, Nadia, and Zabdi jump Chris orrrr? IMAGINE. I don't really have anything else to say soooo yeah. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did don't forget to comment and vote!!
(!!DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CNCO & JOEL FOR KCA MEXICO!!)

~Besitos, Katie<3