Ugly {the past}

When I was a little girl I loved to look to the good in people. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance no matter what they did. I was also very bold and I loved to dance. I did it all the time and still do but unlike past me I do it when im alone. Happily ever after was something i believed in to. I thought it was just like the movies and all of us end up happy and friends. Friends... people who are kind to you and your kind back. You both care for each other till the end. You comfort the other when there in despair. I never realized people can be mean.

At the very start of third grade people became a lot meaner then they were before. If you weren't a "cool" person in there book your life will become hell. I was first only mocked for my shoes but never for my clothes. Only because we had uniform, anyway from the shoes it went to my personality. People said I was too cheery and annoying, so I toned my cheer down so I mostly smiled only. But then they went to how I look constantly calling mee names or calling mee ugly. But this was just the boys so far. The girls only ignored me until One of them called me over

Ava.O can you come over for a sec

So I walked over to them

"Ava your so pretty one said" smiling at me

"Oh Tha-"

"Pretty ugly" they both say to me and walk away

Was I really that ugly that most of the class agrees. I was starting to focus on trying to look ,act , and completely change myself but then no matter what I did. The teasing never stopped. So I started failing school. I was trying my best to focus on how to change myself. And by the middle on third grade I was failing and self conscious. I only smiled around my best friends. And sometimes put up a facade if I felt like crying. Somehow I made it to fourth grade but it only got worse. They knew so many things I didn't and used it against me. They would make me say "things" I knew nothing of at the time made me make "symbols" and laugh after while I was just confused eventually I looked it up and was very upset. Not with them tho but with me. I knew they didn't like me but I do as they say. I started refusing to be there puppet but then not long after I heard rumors about me and my family you see....

Back in third grade I got a new "father🙄". But i knew he hated me he told me the day we met. Mum was not looking and he came up to me

"You will never be my daughter " he says

" I wont have something as worthless as you related to me"

After that we argued evey day. But then he called me fat so I stoped eating breakfast and lunch. When he first came I thought we could be a family that sits down and talked over dinner. I thought everyone would be loved not just them. But I was very wrong, one day I yelled at him with tears in my eyes

"You don't care about me so why talk. why not just kill me or something. I would expect you to do so" I yelled at him tears in my eyes.

He looked very upset then brought his arm up and slapped pretty hard. I held my cheek glaring at him and he said

"Never talk back to me you bitch, if we were in @$:#÷=* I would beat you black and blue so be grateful I didn't "

He says with a cold glare. I glared at him and went outside. It was still early and dark out but I didn't care. I was hurt but....

"No one would care" I heard something say but when I looked around no one was there so I just went back inside.

Finally it was time to go to school and I just drew a picture I wanted to show my mother

(Actually I drew this pls don't steal)

I drew a girl in my class. But she didn't want to talk but I didn't know this till she started yelling at me about how I kept breaking things important to her around the house but I never broke anything. Then ahe said I can't deny it because father told her and he say me?!?

Before i could reply.

"Get out and wait here after school for my someone to come get you"

So I got out and made my way inside but then people were saying my family is broke? Who even came up with this?

"Hey ava, is it really true "

"The rumor?"

"Yeah"

"No , I mean were not ruch but we're not broke or anything."

"Oh ok "

(Later)

I was in class drawing clothing design's. Then "gray"  came over

"Wow your such a good drawer "

"Umm - thanks I guess" I whisper and smile a bit

Then the lunch bell rang but I stayed behind a bit when I got there i saw my beat friend crying and people surrounding her so I rushed over and asked what happened.

Someone told me that she told a boy she liked some boy (he was in a higher grade) the person she told told everyone and the boy she liked heard about it then he rejected her and everyone heard about it. I felt so bad for her she didn't deserve that I hugged her and stayed with her all of lunch to make sure she was ok. I may have looked clam on the outside but I was kinda upset at the person who told everyone but I can't jude anyone for there choices after all in not them I didn't go through what they might have🤷🏽.

(Around the end of the day)

It was time to head home but after everyone left mum still hasn't come to get me. So I sat on a bench and waited for an hour then father showed up and told me to get in. So I did and when we got to the house I went to my room and collapsed. Small tears start to stain my face but.

"No crying is weak"

I told myself pulling on my hair

" stupid you haven't suffered anything compared to other people. So just suck it up"

I continue to pull in my hair and sit up and start pacing the room. I tried to sit down so I ended up siting on my bed and pulling on my hair while rocking back and forth.

I stayed like this till I went to get some dinner. I decided after getting downstairs I didn't deserve to eat and went to my room to sleep.

It was hard to sleep. I thought of all the abused,depressed,raped, or/and homeless kids and started crying. I truly want to find some way to help them. Then I found out about adoption😁. I decided I would adopt 3 kids and take care of them better then I can even try. Even though I might need sleep I got up and searched up lots of adoption centers wrote them down and found some charity's I can donate to soon I hope.

I was not tired at all so I decided to pick some career's I chose to work now and save money and continue working till I go to be a librarian, then I will try out modeling or singing to see how it works if it doesn't then I try out art jobs. Then after I make all this money I travel to Japan or paris and build a house soon after i get there. Then I make sure its ready for kids as well then I go to an adoption center and adopt the three and after buy a car for all of us. And after there teens or are old enough to take care of themselves or not really care for me anymore I can kill myself.

See?

I have everything planned