64

I get ready to leave my office as soon as my lunch hour is near, getting up from my seat as soon as the door bursts open suddenly and I widen my eyes as Harry walks in and closes the door behind him with a loud sigh.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I ask as he rests his back against the door while running a hand through his hair before looking at me with an unreadable look.

"Uh, where are you going to have lunch?" He asks with a fake smile, walking closer to me and grabbing my hand while sending me a curious look.

"I was thinking me and Megan could go to the restaurant that's nearby, why?" I frown when he sits down on the surface of my desk, staring up at me with furrowed eyebrows and a sigh coming past his lips.

"There are paps outside the building… Please be careful, ma chérie." He mutters, tilting his head while looking at me worriedly before standing up, causing me to look up to send him a confused look.

"They don't know anything and besides, I'm going with Megan so I think it's fine." I remind him, watching attentively as he wraps his arms around my waist before resting his head on my shoulder.

"I know, I know, I just don't want to put you in these situations." He sighs, turning his head to the door when a knock is heard and Megan peeks her head inside with a small smile and a weird look in her eyes.

"Eve, I don't think I'll be able to have lunch with you today, I'm so sorry but there's so much to do and I'll probably just get something from a coffee shop or something."

"That's alright! Don't worry about it." I reassure her, watching as she nods before closing the door and leaving Harry and me alone once again.

Harry raises his eyebrows before looking at me while I sit down once again, he frowns before pulling my chair away from my desk and kneeling so that he can look me in the eyes.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"I don't think walking through paps by myself is a good idea, I'll be killed." I laugh, touching his hair as he smiles faintly at me, pressing his lips together before standing up with a grin.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." He instructs but I grab his wrist while standing up from my chair with a frown, pulling him closer to me while he furrows his eyebrows at my actions

"Where are you going?" I ask curiously, eyeing him as he merely shakes his head dismissively, cupping my cheek with one hand while setting the other on my hip.

"I'm going to get lunch for the both of us." He explains, pressing his lips against mine briefly before taking a step back but I grab onto the fabric of his suit to pull him closer.

"You don't have to." I point out, tilting my head as he rolls his eyes playfully before turning us around and managing to make me sit on top of my desk.

"You always say stuff like these when I'm doing something for you, I want to." He asserts, causing me to raise my hands defensively, shrugging my shoulders at his words before leaning back on my hands.

He stares at me intensively for a while, eyebrows furrowed and hands on my thighs while I tilt my head out of confusion about his gaze.

"What is it?" I ask, feeling his grip becoming slightly tight while he leans closer to me and his lips graze mine briefly before he smirks as I set my hands on his shoulders.

"Nothing, this is just giving me a few flashbacks." He breathes against my lips before pressing a quick kiss on them and clasping his hands on my hips when I let out a chuckle.

"You're teasing," I mutter, frowning when he suddenly takes a few steps back and sends me a knowing look, a smirk plastered on his lips as I cross my arms over my chest.

"It's a shame really, I have so much to do." He shakes his head, setting the back of his hand on his forehead dramatically before side glancing at me to watch my reaction.

I roll my eyes, getting off my desk and sitting on my chair once again in a way to ignore him. The more reaction he gets, the smugger he'll get, and that's the last thing I want because he's absolutely impossible to stand when he's all pompous about himself.

"You can go, I'm really hungry," I smirk to myself as he stares at me blankly, clearly expecting some sort of reaction from me and sending me a playful glare when realising he won't get any.

He nearly stomps out of my office, making sure to scoff at me before doing so which causes me to laugh a little too loud. After the door is closed once again, I lean back on my chair and look at the ceiling with furrowed eyebrows.

I still haven't figured out what to do about that celebration Harry's planning. I'd love to go, especially if I could bring Hazel along, but people don't even know about my existence yet so I don't even want to imagine what'd happen if suddenly a baby was in the picture as well.

And I don't want pictures of Hazel all over the place, I don't know what I'd do if that ever happened but I have a feeling I'd fight a lot of paps if it did. 

I shake my head to myself, deciding to distract myself on my phone while waiting for Harry and taking the chance to text Louis just to make sure everything is alright back home. He sends me a few pictures back of him and Hazel together as a reply, both of them smiling in all of them and I grin at my screen for a few moments.

I look up when Harry bursts through the door minutes later, a bag in his hand while grumbling to himself before closing the door and shaking his head, which causes me to raise my eyebrows.

"I hope the wait was worth it." He huffs, sitting down on one of the chairs in front of my desk and I chuckle, helping him get the food out and sighing once it's in front of me.

"This is such a romantic date, having lunch in my office."

This kinda sucks? Anyway, it's been a bit hard to update because I've been unmotivated to write, I hope you understand! Thank you for your support either way, it's amazing♡