1978 chapter 2.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

We tie Sam's legs and arms up, leaving her in the bathroom. Deena slams the door behind us and we walk into C. Berman's living room. Deena clears her throat, making C. Berman jump a little.
" It's completely fine. She's tied up in the bathroom, so she, like, totally can't leave now, we're cool." Josh smiles. Sam 'roars'. " Yep. Cool. Cool, cool." I reassure C. Berman. She rolls her eyes and sits down in a chair infront of us. " Take a seat." C. Berman says pointing to the floor. We all sit down infront of her.

" In Shadyside, the past is never really past. This was July— 12th. The summer of 1978. The first day of camp. A week later, my sister was dead." C. Berman sighs, slamming a picture down on the floor infront of us.

Basically, C. Berman's sistes's boyfriend Tommy Slater got possessed and killed every kid that was at that camp in '78. Except Sheriff Nick Goode. C. Berman was dead too. But Sheriff Nick Goode had brought her back to life. Obviously.

" That was July 19th, 1978. Five thousand, nine hundred and thirty-seven days ago. My sister was dead— and so was I. Most days— I wish I'd stayed dead." C. Berman tells us. " Wait— wait you're Ziggy?" Josh asks. She doesn't answer.
" My sister— she sacrificed herself for nothing. I told everyone the story of how she died. The story I just told you. And no one believed me." C. Berman continues. " And Nick?" Kate asks.
" I thought he was different. I thought he would believe me. But Nick had a destiny in this town. And you don't become sheriff talking about ghost stories. I couldn't see him again. Not after that. The witch— The town curse— For one night, Cindy believed that there was a way to end it. So I thought there was too. But now I know— There is no end." C. Berman finishes.
Out of no where a loud ass alarm goes off, scaring the shit out of us all. C. Berman gets up hitting it angrily. We all get up, after her.

" Like I said, your best chance is to run from this place. Go as far as you can, hope a bus doesn't hit you on the way out." C. Berman says firmly. " We found the body." Kate says. " Off Highway 5 in the woods between Shadyside and Sunnyvale." I finish for her. " That's not possible." C. Berman says. " Oh, it's there. Trust us. The chains, the bones, the whole thing." Josh says. " That could be anyone." C. Berman sighs, clearly not believing us, for whatever reason. " Why do you think our friend died? For the same reason they killed Alice, your sister. The killers came after us because we found something they didn't want us to find. I wish to God that it never happened, but we found it." Deena starts. " We found what you were looking for in '78. We found Sarah Fier. Look, please, Nurse Lane was right. We can end the curse by reuniting the hand with the body. And we know where the body is, so all we need is the hand. What happened to Camp Nighwing? Is the hand bone still there? Is it still buried underneath the hanging tree?" I ask, finishing for Deena. C. Berman sighs.

We dig underneath the hanging tree, which it now I guess Shadyside Mall. " Holy shit." I whisper, looking at Kate. This is it.

" Lock the doors." Deena says, opening my side of the door. " No! What the hell! I'm coming with you!" I yell. " No you're not." She tells me.
" Deena— your nose is bleeding." Kate whispers. She whips it with her hand and looks up at me. " I'll be right back." She says, shutting the car door. " Wait! Deena! Deena!" Josh yells. " Fuck!" I yell. I try to open the door but it won't move. " Kate, try your side!" I yell.
" It won't move." Kate says. " Josh?" I ask.
" Mine won't move either." Josh sighs.
Deena is such an idiot sometimes.

word count: 713

an: This is the last chapter for this movie!!!
Starting FT 1994 pt 2 tomorrow<33