THE BATTLE OF THE LONDON EYE

James had no choice but to reach the traitor. He sprinted across the floor of the capsule toward the doorway, which he broke apart and the pieces plummeted into the Thames. He cautiously crawled out of the hole and onto the pods roof. The spy began to clamber up and through the winding framework of the wheel to the ruthless mans observation spot.

Jeff's eyes shot downward at Bond, he had been spotted. He snarled at the spy and his hand dived into his briefcase. He tugged out a double barrelled shotgun and fired at poor James. The bullets missed him by a couple of inches, shattering the glass below Bond. Bond used one hand to pull out his shadow tracker, and prepared to shoot Mr Kent off his perch.

The bullet whizzed through the wind, flying past Kent and going off into the clouds. He had missed the shot. James tried again to shoot, but a terrible sound lay before him...

CLUNK!

He had run out of ammunition. His new course of action was lobbing the weapon into the mans face, but lost grip! The gun tumbled down through the air.

"Oh dear. What a pity Bond!" Cackled the man. James rapidly made his way up the web of bars and rods until he reached Kent.
"This is more of a pity." James said and whacked the mans face with his sturdy fist. The man threw punches simultaneously at Bond, who blocked everyone. But with each of these punches, they would be pushed backward slightly, until they reached the glass window of the capsule! The arms dealer grabbed Bond and lifted him into the air.

However, the wrestle pushed them back so far that they both crashed through the glass and fell together through the sky!! They tossed and turned as they fell, until James managed to get on top of the man, and he sent him crashing through the roof of another pod. Bond followed behind. James and Kent were both hurt, Jeff's enormous body sprawled out on the glass covered floor. His gun was lying on the ground beside him.

Bond brought himself to his feet, dusted himself off, and snatched the shotgun from the right of Jeff.

"Goodbye Mr Kent." James said, holding the shotgun down at him. "*wont* be seeing you later."

BANG!!

"Now to get back to my flat and have a glass of wine." James said to himself, chuckling.

James Bond will return in the next chapter of the 007 fanfics 'Half life'. I also hope you have enjoyed this story.