Ch 12

"I hate my life, I hate my life." I whispered, repeatedly as I pulled the knob down on the coffee grinder.

Why do I have to work in this shit hole coffee house, I mean don't people have jobs to be at? I slowly moped to the check out counter, "How may I help you?" I groaned as I looked up into emerald eyes.

"Harry!" I laughed, flashing him a smile. "What are you doing here?", "I don't like being away from you, it's weird." He sighed.

"I'll be home in an hour, okay?" I stroked the side of his face lightly with my thumb. "Okay, um can I have a Tall mocha?" He laughed, gripping the dark granite counter top. "Sure Haz. You might wanna sit, it's a bit crazy today."

I watched him walk away as he looked around confused. All of the tables were full. He walked up to a table of teenage girls, probably around 16. Their jaws practically dropped to the ground when they saw Harry approach them and an immediate "Harry!" Was screeched out.

I quickly got onto Harry's order to get him out of the crazed fans way. We just had a machine that quickly spurted out into a cup placed under a drip-nozzle.

"Tall Mocha!" I called out among the chattered crowd. I watched Harry's tall figure poke out as his curly hair emerged. "Thanks babe." He smiled and waved with the opposite hand as be pushed through the door. Whenever he said anything about me being his girlfriend it sent shivers throughout my body. "Anna! Come on!" My co-worker yelled, causing me to wince back a bit. I hated my job.

***

"Harry?" I asked, hearing random shuffling from the kitchen. I got up to investigate. "Haz, what are you- "No! Stay out!" He yelled at me, pushing me out of the door. "Harry are you- baking?" I laughed at him. "No." He said with red cheeks. "Let me help." I picked at the hem of his flour covered apron. "No! It's a secret what I'm making ok. You have to wait until I'm done." He smiled widely, pushing me back out of the kitchen. "It'll be done soon." He stuck his tongue out at me as he closed the door.

I slumped around in the living room, hearing constant clanking of pans and water running. I poked my head through the kitchen door again, "Hey, do you need help?","OUT." He pointed without making eye contact, focused on a few metal cups. "Fine, fine." I put my hands up as I skipped out of the kitchen. "Don't catch the house on fire!" I yelled from outside of the door. "I got this!" Harry laughed as I heard a crash seconds later. "Oh god..." I slid my palm down my face..

***

"Anna?" Harry asked, head out of the kitchen door. "I didn't leave Harry."

"CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SIT ON THE COUCH GO, GO, GO!" He laughed, flailing his hand towards the couch. "Sit!" I sat down on the couch and clenched my eyes together tightly. "Ok, I'm on the couch and my eyes are closed!" I heard the kitchen door creak open and heavy footsteps ascending towards me. "Okay ready?" He giggled. "So anxiously waiting."

He set something onto the coffee table in front of my knees and sat by me onto the couch. "Okay, 1, 2, 3, open!" He laughed at my facial expression. "Aw, Harry!" I gasped, looking at the poorly frosted heart shaped cake. "How long did this take you?","It took 3 tries, but I kind of got it now." He smiled at his hands. "Thanks so much!" I hugged him tightly around his waist, getting flour and dough on my shirt. "You're welcome." He cheekily smiled, revealing deep dimples.

I swiped my finger across the red frosting of the cake and pressed it against the tip of Harry's nose. "I love you." He looked into my eyes. I was speechless. He's said he loved me before but, not like this. He's serious. I choked a bit, "I-I love you too. So much." My mouth dropped open a bit, we just looked at each other. His smirk showing small dimples, a bright dot of frosting on his nose, the deepness of his eyes. "I'll never leave you." He took my hand. "Ever?" I asked him. "Ever." As he said that his hand tightened its grip.

His figure slowly inched closer to mine, trembling fingers. His lips slowly came onto mine with an opened mouth kiss. I lied back onto the throw pillow, propping me up as Harry climbed leaned over me with his hands dipping into the couch cushions on the sides of me. He broke the kiss to look at me. "C-can I?" He asked quietly, shaking hands at the waist line of my sweats. "Mhm." I mumbled as his fingers slowly slipped into my pants, tugging them down.

After sliding my bunched mess off of my ankles, he started his way up my thigh with small, slow kisses until he reached my belly button. "Y-you sure?" He mumbled, looking up at me. "Yes Harry." I looked down at him with hooded eyes as he mad his way up my body with small pecks. "Are you a virgin?" He said with a small voice. "Y-Yes." I whimpered as he went up to my jawline. "Not for long." He chuckled into my ear as he gently nibbled on my earlobe.

"It's all you." I laughed. "I-I don't want to hurt you." He sat up over me. "I can forgive you." I closed my eyes and un-tensed my muscles. Harry's large hands laced the bottom of my shirt, slowly pulling it over my head. He hesitantly unclasped my bra, pulling it down from my shoulders. He sat back and blinked a few times before taking off his own shirt following with pants. "I-I'm ready." I stuttered, eyes tracing the features of his torso. "You sure?" He examined me. "Yes." I looked him in the eye. "You're in control." I breathed deeply. "Like I said, it's all you." I huffed.

He stood up off of the couch, picking me up and hauling me off down the hall. "Which room?" He asked me. "Harry I don't care!" I laughed, almost falling out of his arms. "Just go in my room!" He kicked open the door and playfully threw my naked body onto the bed. I was hysterically laughing the whole time. "Shut up!" He joked, placing a finger over my lips. "Are we gonna do this?" I laughed again, looking down at his naked body glazed over mine. "Yeah." He smirked. "If you can handle it- I mean. I-I don't want to hurt you and I-", "Harry quit rambling on, you're boring me." I rolled my eyes with a following wink. "Okay." He looked deviously into my eyes as he placed himself. "This is gonna.. Hurt." He smiled a bit. He pushed in. "HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I told you!" He laughed as he thrusted. "AH WHAT THE-"