In His Eyes (2) **Naruto Fanfiction**

Woot. Chapter 2 :) As I have said before, flames go to my campfire! NO SMORES FOR YOUU.

Warning: Angst, pessimistic!Naruto, slutty!Sasuke, and OOCness XD.                                              

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, just any OC's and this plot <3

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

            Sakura had kept quiet that entire class, but I could still see her fingers twitching constantly. I had been silent most of the time, lost in thought. It was at least halfway through class when something landed on my desk, catching both mine and Sakura's attention. I picked up the small piece of paper and put it underneath my desk, opening it quietly. I immediately recognized Kiba's messy scrawl, and I looked over at him, only to see that he was looking up at the board.

            'Dude. Are you okay? Talk to me after class. You know Ino, Shikamaru and all of us will listen to you. You're our best friend. You can tell us anything.'

            I folded up the piece of paper again, and tucked it into my white jean pocket, trying to focus myself on what the teacher was writing on the board. I failed miserably. I had no idea what the hell any of it meant, nor was I in the mood to try and decipher it. So I just acted like I was paying attention for the rest of the class, and it seemed to have fooled her well enough to leave me alone.

            As soon as the bell rang, I jumped up and got out of the classroom. I wasn't trying to avoid my friends; I was trying to avoid Sasuke.

            I wasn't going to be able to face him for a long, long time at this rate.       

            I had a reason though, didn't I? The boy I'd loved suddenly broke it off with me, no reason or explanation whatsoever. He'd been my support for a lot of the bad things in my life. It was going to be hard without him. It'd only been half the day so far, too.

            This was going to be difficult.

            I practically threw my books into my locker, trying to make sure I wasn't caught by some people who were mad at me (for a reason I still don't know) again. As soon as I rounded the corner, headed for the lunchroom, I was pounced on by my group of friends.

            The first person to attack me with questions was Ino Yamanaka, wearing her signature purple outfit (boot cut jeans, and a purple tank top), with her light blonde hair in a high ponytail on her head, her blue eyes shining bright. She immediately gripped onto my shirt, almost shouting, "Who did that to you?! I swear, I'll kill them! Tell me their names, Naruto!". She almost knocked me flat on my ass.

            Behind her stood Kiba Inuzuka, his brown hair messy and his equally brown eyes downcast. He was wearing a simple white sweater with some dark jeans. Sakura with her bubblegum hair stood beside him, her red shirt, white pants and sea green eyes making an interesting contrast. A few feet behind them all stood Shikamaru Nara and Hinata Hyuuga, neither of them making a move towards me, sad looks on their faces. Shikamaru had his hands shoved deep into his pockets, his pony tailed brown hair sticking up everywhere. He was wearing a tan and olive green shirt, with a pair of plain jeans. Hinata, with her lavender eyes was missing her usual pink tint on her cheeks, and was wearing a lavender t-shirt with some white knee-length shorts. Even she had her hands in her pockets and was being silent, sending me a sympathetic look.       

            I for one was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt with white skinny jeans, wearing my signature orange converse. My blonde hair was all over, my bangs in my eyes the slightest bit. My normal bright blue eyes were paler than usual.

            I winced from Ino's grip, her fingers were touching the marks on my chest. She quickly noticed this and let go, pulling me into a hug. My friends were very hands-on people.

            Kiba asked, sounding concerned, "What happened?" Ino pulled away, and suddenly everyone's eyes were on me. I faltered a bit underneath their gazes, but said it nonetheless. "Sasuke broke up with me. No explanation, no reason. I've just....not been having a good day. And to answer your question, Ino, I have no idea. Some older kids I don't know." I looked at the floor, scared when I heard everyone go silent. Hinata stepped forward, also giving me a hug. She whispered, "I'm s-sorry, Naruto."

            I nodded, still looking at the floor. That's when I felt Shikamaru's hand on my shoulder, and Kiba patting me on the back, telling me their apologies. Sakura and Ino looked furious, though. They looked like they were about to kill. I knew that Ino had always liked Sasuke, and that she had been a bit upset when we'd started to go out, but she had been happy for us, even though she still liked him. But now, she looked ready to go and kill him for even looking at me. I love my friends.

            "I'm sorry for worrying you guys, I really am. But let's just go get some lunch, alright?" I said, trying to be a little happier. They all smiled and nodded. Shikamaru said, "I already know what you're going to get. Ramen time, am I right?" I shook my head. One of my favorite foods didn't seem quite appealing at the moment. It hadn't last week either, now that I thought about it.

            They all turned their heads to gape at me as they walked, shocked that I was turning down ramen. I shrugged. "Eh. It just doesn't sound as good today. I really want some fruit, though." I had no idea why, I just /really/ wanted some watermelon, strawberries, cherries, anything. As long as it was fruit, and not avocado, I was fine with eating it.

            They were talking about something random, and I had been putting in a comment every once in a while as we entered the cafeteria. I walked over towards the lunch room when I received a blow that hurt more than the beatings I'd gotten throughout my life.

            Right over in the middle of the cafeteria, was Sasuke.

            Sucking face with Karin.

            Not four hours after he broke up with me.

            I stood still, frozen in place for a moment. My friends noticed my sudden stop, and they all turned their heads toward the direction I was looking. Shikamaru and Hinata stood there, eyes wide.

            My stomach churned painfully, and I covered my mouth, tears springing to my eyes.

            Kiba, Sakura and Ino were already on their way over there. Kiba grabbed Sasuke by the collar, and dragged him out of his seat, away from Karin. She whined,"Sasuke-kuuuuun~. Why did you pull away?" and then noticed my three friends and automatically shut up. Kiba held Sasuke still, while Sakura punched him in the face, probably breaking his nose easily, and Ino punched him in the stomach. Everybody knew how hard they punched.

            Sasuke let out a groan as he was hit a few times. Kiba let go of him, letting him drop to his knees, obviously disgusted with just touching him. Sasuke shouted, finally having gotten his breath back, "What the fuck was that for?! What the fuck did I ever do to you?!" They all turned their heads towards me, the one who hadn't moved the entire time.

            I gripped my stomach with one hand, my other one covering my mouth. The tears were streaming freely down my face. Sasuke had never seen me cry. I was actually crying. For the first time since I was born. And everyone could see it.

            His face paled at the sight of me, and I spun on my heel, needing to find the nearest bathroom.

            I was going to throw up.

            Everyone started laughing at me as I ran out of the room, only feuling my need to be sick. The tears hurt.

            They hurt a lot.