In His Eyes (1) **Naruto Fanfiction**

Naruto Highschool Fanfiction :) boyXboy. Don't like, don't read. Flames will be used to run my campfire <3 Nomnomnom smores.

Warning: ANGST, pessimistic!Naruto, nice!Sakura, and superbastard!Sasuke. Lots of OOC-ness.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Just any OC's and the plot.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1.

            My lip quivered. Not once had I cried in my life, save for when I was born. Not once. Not when my parents died, not when I got beaten, not when my foster father, Iruka, was diagnosed with cancer.

            But this stupid boy could do this to me.

            I tried to beg. "Wh-What? Why? What did I do? Sasuke, I'm sorry!" I was just a bit above whispering, afraid that my voice would crack. He only shoved his hands in his pockets, and looked me directly in the eyes while he said the five words that killed me inside.

            "I'm sorry, Naruto. It's over." He turned and walked down the slowly-emptying hallway of KonohaHigh School. I normally would hear students laughing at me and making comments, but the sight of tears threatening to spill kept them at bay. None of them had seen me cry before.

            I quickly turned on my heel, heading towards my Home Economics/Cooking class. I wasn't going to let him win. I entered the class room, quickly grabbing the first apron I saw, not caring that it was black and white and had pink hearts on it. Genma* looked up and was about to make a comment before he saw my face. He probably decided to keep it to himself, noticing I wasn't in my annoyingly cheerful usual mood.

            I just quickly walked to my station in the back, not even getting looked at. Normally, I'd be getting laughed at, but in this class, there were no other obnoxiously loud males, and no gossiping whores thanks to said lack of obnoxious males. It was good, I just needed some time to think.

            So, what did I do? I took out all my feelings on the poor piece of dough at my hands. Kneaded it until it was unusable. It was better than going outside and punching things until I hurt myself.

            Before I knew it, Genma was standing beside me, his hand resting on my shoulder. I turned my head towards him, confusion in my eyes. What was he doing? When he looked over at the class, I looked also and noticed that I didn't know anyone there. I'd been here for more than my period. I nodded at him, and began to put things away, taking my time.

            No need to rush.

            After receiving a pass from Genma, I slowly made my way to my locker to get my books for English with Kakashi-Sensei. My mind was blank, but filled at the same time. It made no sense. All I was thinking of was why Sasuke could've ended it with me. I didn't get in a fight with him, I didn't get too close to anyone, I gave him my entire being. What did I do wrong?

            I opened the door to English, not bothering to look at the class. I could feel  stare his on my back.