20.

They made there way to Max's pack house. They didn't know someone was watch very close.

At the packhouse, Matthew ran out of the car and ran to the front door with Aiden. They knocked on the door three times and waited for it to be opened.

It was later open by their grandad (It's the fact that i don't remember Maxen's Dad's name so bare with me and if you do remeber plz comment it in the commemnt section) who smiled when he saw them.

" Ooh my babies..how are you guys ?" He asked.

"We're good. Grandpa, this is Aiden, Mommy's little  brother."

"How are you doing little man."

"I'm go-od" Aiden said shyly. He was not used to new persons or a fan of meeting new persons. It was a surprised that he warmed up to Maxen and Matthew.

The young larents made there way up the steps and into the pack house when the boys went in.

They went into the living room where every one was. They just stopped by and might stay later if they don't make it home by nightfall.

They have a full fun day a head of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like this guys?...ik its short but i want to and want not to rush into it cause I'm losing inspiration to write this book. So if you see some part rushing dont mind it i just want the book to be over and done.

Don't mind the negativity of me.

Bye my Lovely's 🌱🌹