𝐶ℎ 10: The Great Library.

[ Edited on 4/1/2023. ]

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The Drawing room, Built for its welcoming designs and interior placement of splendid obejcts for guests to be curious upon. Large enough as it was built on three sepearte rooms connected on the inside, fitting a decent amount of people inside.

Singapore sat across his second youngest brother, Papua, staring at the parchment given to him by their father earlier before he had started he meeting between the asian countries. The youngest stared out the window, munching on some treats given by the older...

"Aren't you bored, Papua?"

An orange leaf slowly made its way down to the windowsill, placing gently on its edges.

"No... "

"How about we go somewhere?"

Singapore placed down the documents in his hands as well as his glasses on the table below them. Standing up, Papua quickly got on his feet, and followed is dear older brother out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Singapore held the younger one's hand as they walk down an unfamiliar hallway towards a gated like sanctuary. Pulling out a silver key, Singpore put his hand up to his mouth, one of his eyes signalling a playful wink towards the boy.

"Don't tell anyone you seen these okay?"

"Where are we— Brother!"

The boy's sight had been covered by the older's hand, refusing to let go, The younger whined, worried for his own welbeing and to what would his older brother do to him.

"Hush now, Papua. I promise Its going to be alright."

"Bro—Brother!"

At this point, Papua had scratched Singapore's hand that the older was forced to let go. What the younger seen next was unbelievable...

╔ ¸.•'*¨'*•❖•*'¨*'•.¸ ╗

"Бауырым, қайда бара жатырсың?"

[Brother, Where are you going?]

Kazakhstan flapped his wings, streching the stiffness of such feathery objects, as he took back the little lavish book with a peculiar Title, The Runaway Queen, that earlier had interested him yet failed to meet his standards as it had too much going on for a simple story.

"Прогулка... Не хочешь присоединиться ко мне?"

[A walk... Care to join me?]

Arranging some of his clothes, Jacket hanged from his broad shoulders and he looked back to the younger male staring back at him, an uninterested look painted upon his face as he turned his attention to the book.

"I'll politely refuse for now, Brother."

"Very well... Stay here and do what you're best at doing."