𝐶ℎ 9: Imperial Family.

[ Edited on 01/12/2023. ]

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

"Please . . . I'm begging you. Save me..."

Cries of the weakened. Tear stains glided down his pale face, heavy tired eyes stared in sorrow.

The cold rough floor, scrapping his knees, leaving but traces of cuts and wounds, dripping with blood.

"I... I can't-"

"UN! Please, You're the only one who I can turn to! I have no one else!"

UN turned with a conflicted expression on his face. His friend, His colleague, and former fellow heir, Asean, now knelt down on the ground like fool asking for help, tears streaming down his face.

"Please! Please. Please... Help me..."

The Asian's hair licked the floor as it was lowered to the lowest extent. He was desperate. Asean was...

He had lost not just his mother, but also recently, His father from a illness.

"I know I'm being selfish, but please! There is more to those lands than to be invaded to ruins!"

Just a newly placed head of all organizations. UN was put in under a lot of pressure from the humans to the elderly organizations... Comparing him to what his father should and shouldn't have become.

"I can't. B-But I'll promise! I'll do anything to aid you!"

Looking up, The aubergine kissed lips of Asean formed a faint smile as his tired eyes looked at him with hope.

The promise was valid. Until, It wasn't...

"What is this?! Do you really expect me to believe this?"

"Deny all you can, UN. This is my last decision."

Asean narrowed his eyes, seemingly glaring down to the so called, his 'superior'.

"This is unacceptable! No! I cannot allow this, After I helped you after-"

"Helped? When? I don't remember you helping me even once. Not a single hair of yours came to MY land when I came and expected for your help."

UN gritted his teeth in anger; The document in his hands were official papers of the entirety of South East Asia exiting the United Nations Council and just needed to be signed by UN himself.

"You're still on about that? I couldn't back then because I was still naive to believe the elders."

"Naive? Just a single order from your mouth could've saved MY Lands, lives ! Thousands to Millions were lost because I was defenseless! And yet where were you? Nowhere!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!"

"And what? You'll kill me? Go ahead. And lose what you've built over the last years. Mind you, I helped built up this 'dictorial government' you set up, just so everyone would follow you and obey you. But, I'm not going to be one of your puppets. I withdraw from the Council, Whether you like it or not!"