1.3 A Forced Love Story

Hola guys! so am back with another os I hope you all will like it. I know target isn't completed yet but many wanted update so I published it

Riddhima was looking around her room and inhaled a deep breath.

Her POV :-

That's great... It's been 10 days since I'm in this room married to this monster who is sitting in front of me typing something useless and baseless like him in his laptop. I can't move out from here even. Just time to time I get my breakfast, lunch and dinner and even sometimes Dadi, Siya or Ishani comes to have a word with me.

Ishani that was really shocking when she first time came to my room and called me bhabhi. Siya looked at my face and burst into laughing. I know it's shocking but she is changing for good now..

I looked and saw Vansh coming to me. What does he want now?

Her POV ends:

Vansh looked at Riddhima who was smiling thinking about something. He smirked and got up. He moved to her and kept his hands in his pockets. Riddhima looked up raising her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked confused by his look.

"Get ready. We are leaving for London. I'm having an important meeting there." Vansh said and passed her a cold look.

"Then why me, you should be the one to go. So go. " Riddhima asked and within in a second she was pinned to the wall. "Leave me Vansh...."

"You don't have the right to question me back. " He said to her as if warning her. "Get ready and no need to pack anything." He said and grabbing his phone and laptop moved out of the room.

She rolled her eyes "What does he think of himself? Burj Khalifa. How tight was his grip? It's still hurting. " She said and looked at his finger print on her hands.

Giving a look at the door, she moved to her cupboard and taking out a pink salwar suit got dressed into it.

---------------------------------

Vansh moved out of the room and in the way he saw Ishani and Siya sitting and chatting while looking at him.

He heard a low voice, "Boss" Recognizing the voice he turned around.

"Boss, as you said jet is ready" Angre told him.

"Ok..... We will be leaving in 15 minutes." Angre nodded as he heard Vansh.

"Where are you going Vansh?" He heard Dadi's voice and turned around.

"Dadi I'm having a meeting in London. So I thought to take Riddhima with me also." He told her and saw her nodding.

Ishani and Siya looked at each other. And then all saw Riddhima coming down from the stairs looking gorgeous in her baby pink salwar suit.

"Wow Bhabhi.... Looking beautiful." Siya complimented while looking at her. She passed her a smile and looked at Vansh's gaze. She raised her eyebrows.

"We are leaving dadi" He said trying to divert her look. Bowing down he took her blessings.

He moved out and was followed by Angre who stopped on hearing Aryan's voice.

"Angre even you are going with them?" He asked raising his eyebrows and all looked at him.

"No... I was just going till airport" He said and moved out following Vansh.

Riddhima looked at Dadi and smiling took her blessings. "Khush raho" Dadi said and getting up she left while Ishani and Siya followed her till car.

As soon as they came out of the door. Ishani came in front of her.