Wonder...

After all what just happened to Ayleen Her best friend having a new kid and her brother having a baby also especially when she looks at them she gets a weird feeling but she don't know why....,DING Her phone go off she gets up from her chair walks towards the room light and turns on the switch. She gets her phone wondering who it can be she smiles as she's reading the name it's Catherine she says in her head "what u want now"while smiling. She goes to the text and reads what Catherine says.. " hey bestie I'm gunna be busy tonight ..with the baby so see u tomorrow sounds good" Ayleen replied with "ok sounds good ho3 see u tomorrow call me if anything with the baby byeee". Catherine laughs and says in a voice message "ok bye bitch thank you talk tomorrow" while laughing. Ayleen laughed and turned off he phone thinking to her self lmao "on god she's so dumb". Ayleen turns off the lights and laid down while thinking about life  and all the amazing things that happened these two past days ....20 minutes goes by while the breeze hits her face from the open window next to her, she turns over and looks out to the stars wait a minute she said. her thoughts racing about minori and Brandon WONDERING... why she gets a weird feeling looking at them thinking what if something is telling me something between those two are going to be special is this what all these uneasy feelings was?? What if something bad happens or is it going to be a good thing. she wonder what's upon their future together ...she saying omg wait they could be like best friends because that's my best friend son and my niece aww cute she says!. Well maybe I pray those to will get along lol. It's cold and ayleen is freezing her ass off she's gets up and close the window . mmm I should get some water and go to sleep today been hectic and weird let's end it with a nice cold water bottle  she says. She touched the cold water bottle while the water is dripping on her hand crap she hurry's and grab a napkin. "Ugh" she says ..she walks to the room and lays the bottle on the side counter. She gets under the covers and gets comfortable along with that it's nice and warm she says I hope I have a great day tomorrow and start to falls asleep in the most peaceful way.