Ur birth is where it began

The birds are chipping the wind that hits your face u feel better then it's always been but still feel empty and all alone...tik tok tik tok... ahhhh Ayleen yelled Ayleen had a weird trippy dream about feeling lonely some what but doesn't know why questioning it like it was her first time having a dream like that sweaty and heart pounding it was dark in the room few minutes she fell in a deep sleep. ITS MORNING Catherine yelled coming in side the house running to Ayleen room can't wait to tell her the big news Ayleen jumped and yell Catherine what u DOING HERe how u got in my house it was locked.Catherine sat on the bed and said "girl I'm ur best friend I have keys did u not remember" Ayleen head was foggy from last night she wasn't trying to think of the dream because how weird it made her feel and depressed .Catherine looks at Ayleen staring in space asking what's wrong are u okay.Ayleen shakes her head and said yea I'm fine I just had a weird dream it made me feel uncomfortable last night I woke up and I was scared for some reason but it wasn't a scary dream it just made me feel uneasy. Catherine said it's gunna be ok but I have good news I mean hopefully it is.... Catherine said well I'm um pregnant ALYEEN FACE LIKE GLOWED UP WITH SHOCK AND EXCITEMENT ASKIKG WAIT REALLY!! Catherine smiling yess yes I am but I need your help because now me and my boyfriend is having problems with eachother. Ayleen said oh no that's not good does he know ur pregnant Catherine . Catherine says yes ..yes he does. Ayleen said to Catherine if anything happen ur going to be ok ur my best friend come to me if anything Catherine feeling not alone in her situation and joy that her best friend is there for her. Few days later ur mom got pregnant with u (minori). So clear up..ur moms name it Kim she got pregnant around Catherine got pregnant minori father is jr, jr and Ayleen are brothers and sisters with a other brother...so minori auntie name is Ayleen so Ayleen got a exited she was gunna become a auntie because Kim her brothers gf got pregnant with u (minori) so Catherine also got excited because she was also pregnant thinking the two baby would be good friends and like family!. Few days your born couple months Catherine is born with Brandon both of them was beautiful good babys they never cried. Kim and jr are happy with eachother they go to jr parents house so they can meet u. ur grandma with pure excitement to meet u, she cried seeing u with ur chubby Cheeks smiling and giggling. Ayleen yells from her room saying WAIT THEY ARE HERE AND RUNS TO THE ROOM to see her new born Niece. Ahhh Ayleen said she's so beautiful and peaceful. Kim said yes isn't she! Jr said sis can u get me a water bottle from the storage room Ayleen said looking at u and smiling yes just give me one second while rubbing ur chubby cheeks. Ayleen goes in the deep dark hallway feeling uneasy again like In her dream her hands gets sweaty she tries rubbing it on her pants but it's not working it's still sweaty she still walking and finally gets through the door to get the water bottle she walks back still feeling uneasy. She give the water bottle to jr, jr sightly touched Ayleen's hand he noticed her hands was sweaty he ask her if she was ok. Ayleen said ofc I'm ok lol with a fake smile on but wondering why she's feeling so uneasy for some reason she looks at the baby and wonder why.....